12

Hearing Luo Qingshan's voice, Pei Ran's first reaction was to quit the game.

After a few seconds, he canceled the interface, opened the map and marked a point.

Luo Qingshan was very excited. It took him a long time to organize the language: "I have been at home these days...I haven't been anywhere. My mother said that there is a delicious Japanese food nearby. Would you like..."

Pei Ran asked him calmly, "Did you read what I sent to you?"

Luo Qingshan had a meal. In the past few days, Pei Ran only sent him one thing, a list, which remembered the gifts they had given Pei Ran since they were together.

"I didn't see it," Luo Qingshan said in a low voice, "I want to buy a lot of things for you after seeing them. After so long, how can I remember them all."

Pei Ran landed in the wild area and began to search slowly: "What should be missing, there are two pairs of shoes, they are out of print, I can't find the price."

"Baby," Luo Qingshan choked and changed his words silently, "Pei Ran, do you have to do this?"

Pei Ran said: "It's not that I want this."

"I know, I know, I was wrong when I said it." Luo Qingshan said, "But Su Nian and I are really nothing, at least I don't mean that to him at all. Don't you know me? I always treat him as a brother. It’s just that I didn’t expect..."

Pei Ran stood quietly in the room for a few seconds before bending over to pick up something: "Don't say it."

"You don't even give me a chance to argue?" Luo Qingshan said quietly, "Pei Ran, I've been thinking about it these days, I'm thinking, do you care about this? Why are you not angry at all? You are just silent, cold war with me, like when I chased you in high school, ignore me, ignore me."

How to argue? What makes you angry? Pei Ran thought.

Is it necessary for him to ask how many kisses you and Su Nian did, or whether you deleted Su Nian?

Or do you want him to have a big fight with Su Nian in front of everyone?

Pei Ran was silent for a long, long time, until Luo Qingshan thought he had closed the microphone or quit the game.

"I just don't want to end too ugly." Pei Ran said lightly.

This is the first time Luo Qingshan heard Pei Ran's lonely tone after the incident.

Pei Ran didn't say a few words, but Luo Qingshan seemed to understand everything.

Both Pei Ran's parents are artists. Pei Ran was born with the pride of an artist, pursuing perfection and romance. This is also Luo Qingshan's favorite place.

Luo Qingshan's nose was sour: "I'm sorry."

He rubbed his eyes and felt that he wanted to see Pei Ran more. After a long time, he said: "After that, can we still be friends?"

Pei Ran: "..."

"Don't say no, I beg you." Luo Qingshan said, "At least you give me some time."

Pei Ran is instinctively resistant, if it weren't for failing to settle the accounts, he might have pulled the black hill out long ago.

Luo Qingshan bit his lip, laughed, and decided to throw his trump card: "By the way...It has been cooling and raining recently. My fingers always hurt. Can my fingers also get rheumatism? If you wear more, you will easily catch a cold. ."

Pei Ran eats this set the most, and Luo Qingshan feels that he is despicable, but at the same time very fortunate.

Sure enough, Pei Ran was quiet for a while: "Have you been to the hospital?"