11

Pei Ran still didn't last for five minutes in this game. He watched the enemy lay down and sucked and licked his bag, and couldn't help but frown.

Is this game originally so difficult?

He unlocked the phone and scanned the message list. Among them, Lin Kang sent the most messages. It was a screenshot of Su Nian chewing his tongue in the group.

[Lin Kang: [Chat Log] Damn, I usually think this person is a bit hypocritical and troublesome, but it turned out to be a bit of a mouthful. 】

[Lin Kang: How did you provoke him? Do you want me to pull you into the group? Don't worry, I will speak for you. 】

[Lin Kang: You have to be embarrassed, my brother will help you teach him a couple of sentences, they are all friends, and he will be boring to say these things]

[Pei Ran: No, thank you]

[Pei Ran: Don’t give me a screenshot, I will invite you to dinner next time]

Pei Ran clicked on the chat log and read it again, showing no emotion on his face.

In fact, what Su Nian said was not all wrong, and he really looked down on him.

Strictly sent the team invitation, Pei Ran threw the phone aside and agreed to the invitation.

"Boss." Yan Zhun's voice was dumb, as if he had just woke up.

Pei Ran subconsciously responded: "Huh?"

Then he said, "You don't need to call me like that..."

Yanzhun took off the clothes on his game characters and turned them into the same original suit as Pei Ran.

He thought about it, and then changed the character image to a female.

"Take you to play something else today?" Yan Zhun asked.

Pei Ran: "What are you playing?"

"Two rows of rain forests," Yan Zhun said, "to take you to kill."

Pei Ran took the corner of his mouth. Although they ate several chickens yesterday, he often ended a round without a single kill.

Although it is lying down, but also very happy. He should: "Okay."

He soon understood what Yan Zhun meant by killing.

As soon as he entered the game, Yanzhun marked a point on the training base.

The training base, commonly known as the Autistic City, is a place where there are not as many materials as there are boxes, and either I will die or you will die.

"Jump." Yan Zhun reminded him.

Pei Ran quickly pressed "F" and followed the skydiving skills Yan Zhun taught him yesterday.

When approaching the base, Pei Ran turned around and looked behind him, a group of people in Wuyangyang: "..."

"Dump into three positions, follow me."

As soon as he landed, Pei Ran's earphones were left with only one after another gunshots, which reminded him of the symphony concert he had listened to some time ago.

He picked up the gun in a panic, and when he loaded the bullet, Yan Zhun had already killed two people.

Pei Ran was about to follow him, when he heard the door opening behind him, he was knocked to the ground immediately, and the other party mercilessly killed him and ran away quickly.

This person came from a distance, and Yan Zhun didn't see it when he parachuted. He cleared the two teams and asked, "What clothes did the killer wear?"