31

Thinking that his expression exposed himself, Pei Ran pursed his lips and said, "I'm not angry."

As soon as Yan Zhun was about to say something, his phone rang. It was a WeChat call from Lin Kang. As an informer, Lin Kang had no guilty conscience. He just wanted to eat melons and hurriedly told Yan Zhun to watch the WeChat group. Anyway, those parties have almost withdrawn from the group, and they won't quarrel anymore.

Strictly press hands-free when connected.

Yan Zhun said quietly, "I saw it."

Lin Kang was stunned for a moment, not sure: "I asked you to scroll up, they are too good at swiping the screen. So what? Pei Ran just joined the group..."

"I know." Yan Zhun said, "and then, something?"

Lin Kang was stunned by such a rhetorical question. It took him a long time to say: "It's okay, then I...hung up?"

Yan Zhun hung up the phone with an "um".

Pei Ran didn't expect that he would watch the group, frowned and listened to him after the call. After a long silence, he said, "Sorry, I didn't handle it before."

He didn't expect things to be twisted like this.

Yan Zhun held the paper box with one hand and put the other in his pocket: "It doesn't matter."

This is a matter of reputation. Yan Zhun was also inexplicably "out of the closet". Pei Ran didn't think it was indifferent: "I will talk to him again, this kind of thing won't happen."

"No need." Yan Zhun paused, "Aren't you venting my breath for me?"

Just a few words, what a vent.

Pei Ran thinks about it now and feels that he is indeed angry. He rarely does things impulsively, but he doesn't regret it at all.

Pei Ran is usually either expressionless or with a faint smile. It is especially obvious when she is angry. Yan Zhun glances more and stretches out his hand to rub his hair: "Have you had dinner?"

The two went to a noodle restaurant. Strictly does not choose what to eat. During training, he often had two meals a day for training, one of which was basically instant noodles. It wasn't that the club was too poor to support the players, it was mainly to save time.

They happened to occupy the last empty table in the store. Now it’s a meal, bustling, and there is only a couple busy in the palm-sized store. Several bowls of noodles are left at the dining outlet and no one takes them. Yan Zhun just got up and took it by himself. .

Yan Zhun turned his head and saw Pei Ran sitting quietly in the corner, his whole person out of step with the mottled wall next to him, staring at the empty jar with chopsticks in front of him.

Yan Zhun put the noodle bowl in front of him, pulled out a pair of chopsticks and broke it, and put it on Pei Ran's bowl.

Pei Ran also chewed slowly on the noodles, the juice spread on his lips, and he was quickly licked clean.

"Does the hand still hurt?" Pei Ran looked at his wrist, "Would you like to go to the hospital again."

In fact, Yan Zhun's injury was really not serious, and his wrist was only skin wound, and he wrapped a gauze for fear of infection and inflammation.

"One point, not serious."

Yan Zhun ate very quickly, and when he finished eating, Pei Ran still had half of his bowl.

Pei Ran sandwiched his face, looked at Yan Zhun, and then at the empty bowl in front of him.

Seeing that Pei Ran's speed of eating noodles became faster, he said strictly: "Eat slowly."