28

Pei Ran has been called a "teacher" many times. Some people who like his paintings on the Internet will call him "non-teacher". When he participated in a painting exhibition before, the staff would also call him "Teacher Pei".

I was a little embarrassed at first, but I got used to it.

Pei Ran walked into the lounge in silence. After the coach adjusted the angle of view, he got up and said: "You can press this button to switch the angle of view. I have to go there and stare at it. You... why are you blushing?"

Pei Ran's skin is pale, and her face is particularly noticeable when she gets hot.

"Teacher" is used to it, but Yan Zhun called this, as if it was a little different from other people's.

Pei Ran lowered his eyes, touched the place where his palm had just been rubbed, and said, "I'm fine, I drank some wine."

The coach thought about it, Pei Ran seemed to be on the table... just drank one or two? Later, the wine glass was strictly covered, and no one could pour anything into it.

The instructor said: "Then I will open the window to ventilate you and sober up your wine. Should I ask my aunt to give you a cup of milk?"

"It won't be troublesome, it will be fine in a while." Pei Ran said, "Thank you."

After the coach left the lounge, Pei Ran fixed the angle of view on the ID used strictly as he taught.

Strict training game is completely different when playing games with him, because the teammates are very strong, so there is no worries, Strict every operation can reach the limit, which is simply beautiful through the screen. .

Today, Yan Zhun played the home team's assaulter position 2. Although they don’t usually train together, they knew each other for a long time and had a good understanding. They quickly eliminated both teams and went to a small house in a wild area to take a break. status.

Yanzhun drank the painkillers, opened the map and was considering where to go for a while, when he heard a "puff" in the earphones.

Closing the map, Lin Xuhuan squatted beside him, and there was a SCAR-L just dropped on the ground.

"Brother~ I also want to add a BUFF to you~~" Lin Xuhuan said with a pinched throat.

This is to change the full M4 in Yanzhun's hand.

Yan Zhun said lazily: "Take your small rifle and go away. You can see it outside the window here."

Lin Xuhuan "leaned": "You treat me as a baby, and let me enjoy his treatment, can't you?! The big deal is over, I will pay you to play with you! I will save you five hundred hours!"

Yan Zhun said: "I can't be."

Lin Xuhuan refused: "Why?"

Yan Zhun said: "You are not as cute as him."

As soon as the words came out, the headset became quiet.

Not only Lin Xuhuan, but the other two couldn't help turning their heads to look at him in doubt and surprise.

When it comes to looks or talent, Pei Ran is indeed much higher than ordinary people. He doesn't talk much but has a good personality. Everyone recognizes these.

But cute? ? ?

"Brother, it's really not what I said, but if my baby's personality is cute, then I, Lin, is the world's biggest sweetheart." Lin didn't blush at all when he said, "The kind that can squeeze out honey by pinching my face. "

The other two laughed out loud, and Yan Zhun also laughed, smiling faintly, and mocked: "Then you let the female anchor next to you don't give a reward, you can give it a reward."