39

When I was in high school, there was a period of time when city leaders came to the school to check, and the head teachers asked all students to put their clothes into their pants when doing morning exercises.

At that time, everyone was like a nerd, only Pei Ran, with long legs and thin waist, upright.

Pei Ran's ankle was held tightly, and he felt that his calf was bitten slightly, and he subconsciously wanted to avoid it, but the more he hid, the harder he gripped.

Towards the end, Yan Zhun buried his face in his shoulder and said Shen Shen: "In high school, the head teacher thought I was in love early."

Pei Ran concealed his eyes with the back of his hand, his eyes damp. He didn't understand why Yan Zhun said this at this time, but he still responded blankly: "...Huh?"

"I spent the whole gymnastics watching other classes."

"..."

Yan Zhun spoke slowly, his voice was low and dumb with desires he didn't usually have. He took Pei Ran's hand away, went to kiss his eyes, and kissed the tip of his nose. They were so close that all of Pei Ran's senses could only perceive him.

When Pei Ran's eyes were white, he heard Yan Zhun say coaxingly: "The legs are beautiful, Teacher Pei."

...

Early the next morning, Yan Zhun woke up a little later than usual, but he got used to it, and it was no more than ten o'clock late.

When he woke up, his first reaction was to see the people next to him. Pei Ran was still asleep, so he touched his forehead strictly and got up after making sure that there was nothing unusual.

Yanzhun called the front desk to order two breakfasts, then bowed his head to clean up the garbage on the floor.

In fact, there is nothing to collect, only two sets of packaging. He missed it yesterday and landed near the trash can.

When Pei Ran woke up, he heard movement from the balcony.

As soon as he moved, he felt a secretive pain in his whole body, and the pain was not great, but he still stopped the movement of getting up.

He turned his head to the balcony, the curtains only opened a little bit, although the daylight was not strong, Pei Ran couldn't help but squinted.

He saw Yan Zhun open the balcony door, holding something in his hand. Pei Ran blinked a few times to see clearly, and instantly all his sleepiness was gone.

Strictly holding his underwear.

Washed.

He was made too strange last night, his legs were sore and numb, he could only be taken to the bath by Yan Zhun, and fell asleep regardless of the washing, and nothing else.

After Yan Zhun dried his pants and returned, he saw Pei Ran lying on the bedside, staring at him in a daze.

"Wake up?" Yan Zhun stepped forward and touched his forehead again. "I ordered breakfast. I just got here and got up to eat."

Pei Ran raised his eyes: "You just took..."

Strictly natural tone: "I'm afraid you think it will be dirty if you put it in the toilet, so I washed it easily."

Pei Ran grew up so big that it was the first time for someone to help wash his underwear.

He closed his eyes and remembered what happened last night, his face was obviously red, but his expression did not show any other strangeness, just a brief silence: "Okay."