13

Pei Ran stood by the window for a long time, and when the window was closed, he could still hear those sounds.

He didn't realize that his face and ears were red until he turned on the bathroom light and looked in the mirror.

He washed his face, put the back of his hand on his face, left the bathroom, and picked up the phone again.

Pei Ran has received many confessions. His first love letter was received when he was in elementary school. The fifth grade girl wore a ponytail and even smiled with a refreshing lemon scent. She blushed and stuffed the love letter in his hand and told him to go home and read it again.

Without blinking his eyes, he politely pushed the letter back and said, sorry, thank you.

Luo Qingshan also received his apologies.

He took a sip of water, thinking that he would be like this, he should be frightened.

Why does Yanzhun like himself? They did not meet before this holiday, did not have close contact, and did not even say any extra words.

Pei Ran unlocked the phone, and the interface remained in the conversation between him and Yan Zhun.

In the darkness, the phone made another vibrating sound, which made Pei Ran's palm slightly numb.

[Yan Zhun: I’m just explaining, I’m not confessing, don’t rush to answer]

"..." Pei Ran was taken aback for a moment.

Isn't this a confession?

His refusal seemed to be stuck in his throat, unable to go up and down.

[Yan Zhun: But in the future, I won't call you the boss. 】

The rain was getting smaller, so she leaned on the balcony to blow the air. After sending this message, she returned to look at the information column that had been full.

It was the group of people before, yelling for him to go online and continue to kill.

Before Yan Zhun went back, he couldn't wait to play a voice over there. Yan Zhun hung up once, and they continued to fight, but he finally had to frown.

"Brother, what are you doing? Why do you still hang up my phone." Lin Xuhuan asked.

"busy."

"What can you do at night."

"wait for news."

Lin Xuhuan was stunned: "Huh?"

Yan Zhun was too lazy to explain to him, "What's the matter?"

"Go online and continue to play, so why are they all up, you are the only one left." In the background, a rough male voice can be heard chanting a precise name.

Yan Zhun said: "I am a student and will go to school tomorrow."

"Hey, how did you skip class and come to the base to play for two days."

"No warp, hang up."

Lin Xuhuan called to stop him: "Hey, let's talk again, everyone in my live broadcast room wants to hear your voice, don't hurry up."

"Very urgent." Yan Zhun said.

"No hurries?"

Yanzhun was holding the phone, his voice mixed in the wind: "I'm anxious to find you a sister-in-law."

There was silence on the other side for a few seconds.

"?" Lin Xuhuan said, "My grass! Really!? You still like women?"