3

Luo Qingshan didn't turn off the computer when he went out. Pei Ran glanced at him when he sat down, and PUBG was still on in the taskbar.

Luo Qingshan has always had this bad habit of throwing things away. When two people in high school are in the same dormitory, it is common for them to go out without turning off the lights. Pei Ran moved his finger to start the game, trying to help him turn off the computer.

After opening the game interface, I found that Luo Qingshan was not the only one hanging in the matching hall.

Su Nian was playing a female character, and the two of them wore the clown costumes that were just released in the game and stood quietly in the game.

"Would you like some water?"

Pei Ran let go of the mouse subconsciously, and was startled for half a second before turning his head back.

Yanzhun turned his back to him and was driving the game accelerator: "Your lips are very dry."

Pei Ran licked his mouth. He forgot to buy water when he got in the car.

He glanced at Luo Qingshan's cup. Although he and Luo Qingshan have been in love for a few years, he is still not used to drinking the cups used by others: "No need..."

"I have a paper cup here." Yan Zhun said, "One-time use."

Half a minute later, Pei Ran held the paper cup and sat beside Yan Zhun.

"Sitting a bit boring, can you watch you play games?"

Yan Zhun said: "It's up to you."

When Yan Zhun played the game, he kept his face cold and kept silent. After a few rounds, Pei Ran didn't see him turning on the microphone in the game, but he could see the microphone of his teammates flickering.

Seeing Yanzhun killing the player on the ground in the middle of the landing, Pei Ran couldn't help but said: "You're really amazing."

After a stern stop, he looked at him suspiciously. An enemy came by the corner wall. Pei Ran subconsciously grabbed his clothes and reminded him: "There is someone on the right!"

When Yan Zhun looked back at the screen, he had become a box.

Pei Ran lowered her eyebrows and let go: "Did I bother you?"

"No." Yan Zhun took off the headset and returned to the matching hall, "I heard the wrong footsteps and judged the wrong position."

Yan Zhun unplugged the headset directly, Pei Ran heard the background sound of the game.

Seeing him restart a game, Pei Ran asked: "Without headphones, can you hear the footsteps?"

"Yes, Fish Pond Bureau." Yan Zhun said, "I can't hear you while wearing it."

Pei Ran was stunned: "It doesn't matter if you don't hear clearly."

Yan Zhun was silent for two seconds: "What did you just tell me?"

"It's okay, just saying that you are very good." Pei Ran said, "When I played together before...you can all go professional."

Pei Ran spoke very seriously. He watched two PUBG international games with Luo Qingshan, and felt that many masters were not precise and beautiful in their operations.

Yan Zhun turned his head and glanced at him. Within two seconds, he retracted his gaze and raised the corner of his mouth.

"It's not qualified enough to be beaten." Yanzhun said half-truth, "you can only fry fish ponds."