15

The roommate gasped like a cow when he crossed the finish line, Pei Ran quickly passed the water.

The roommate held his knees for a long time before he raised his head and laughed: "I won! I overtake the computer department!"

Pei Ran said, "It's amazing."

The roommate himself had fun for a while before he remembered and asked: "Which place am I?"

Pei Ran said: "The second to last."

"..." The roommate wrinkled his face, and soon wanted to start again, "Forget it, just don't lose to the computer department."

The roommate finished the registration and remembered: "Are you familiar with Yan Zhun? I just saw you chatting before the finish line."

"He is Luo Qingshan's roommate." Pei Ran said.

The roommate suddenly said: "Understood, here to persuade peace."

"..."

Pei Ran thought for a while, but didn't refute it.

The roommate quickly said goodbye to Pei Ran and went to cheer up his girlfriend. Pei Ran found a corner by herself, warming up and preparing for the three kilometers for a while.

Three kilometers is actually not difficult, but the boys in their class are a bit lazy to exercise, some directly refuse to participate in the sports meeting, and they all resisted to go. When Pei Ran signed up, several people even came to persuade him.

He did a few leg stretches and stared at the ground in a daze.

In the past half month, because his father was not at home, he didn't go to the morning jog for exercise. Yesterday, he tried a run. The run was over, but it was a little slow.

Fight faster today.

When Luo Qingshan found Pei Ran, he was doing a high leg up.

He did it very seriously, and the straight lines when he bent his legs were smooth and beautiful.

Luo Qingshan watched for a long time before he was willing to speak to him: "Pei Ran."

Pei Ran stagnated, turned his head to look at him, and then slowly lowered his leg: "Is there something wrong?"

"Are you participating in the sports meeting?" Luo Qingshan was stabbed by his polite tone, trying to control his tone, "What event did you report for?"

"Three kilometers."

"It's a coincidence, me too." Luo Qingshan licked his lips nervously, "Warm up together? I'll rub your legs for you."

Pei Ran shook his head: "No, I'm almost done."

Pei Ran lowered his eyes and looked at Luo Qingshan's right hand hanging beside him.

Feeling his gaze, Luo Qingshan quickly raised his hand and opened his five fingers to show him: "Did you see the message I sent you? The fingers have recovered in the past few days and no longer hurt."

Luo Qingshan's right ring finger is different from the other fingers. Although normal activities are no longer affected, if you look closely, you can still see a slender and slightly twisted line.

Pei Ran used to squeeze his hand to point out the gods, and the intensity of the rubbing was very gentle, every time it seemed to touch Luo Qingshan's heart. While talking, he subconsciously stretched out his hand in front of Pei Ran.

Pei Ran did not touch him.

"That's good." Pei Ran retracted his gaze and looked up at him, "If there are any sequelae in the future, or if you feel uncomfortable, you must call me and I will take full responsibility."