20

Pei Ran was stunned, he himself had forgotten this.

Lin Xuhuan tried to think about it, then took a deep breath, and his face was touched: "This, this seems to be when I just finished the youth training and was still playing as a substitute... But baby, it turns out you hid so deeply. "

Pei Ran said: "It's not..."

Before he finished speaking, his shoulder was gently wiped.

Yan Zhun walked to Lin Xuhuan and pulled out his mobile phone: "Don't flip other people's mobile phones."

Lin Xuhuan was wronged: "I didn't mean it, I don't know how many pictures he took for me, and they came across."

Yanzhun ignored him and handed the phone to Pei Ran.

Pei Ran stretched out his hand to pick it up, but the opponent's hand was a bit strong, and he couldn't even get it over.

Yan Zhun lowered his eyes, and then glanced at the photo before letting go.

Knowing that Pei Ran is his own iron fan, Lin Xuhuan couldn't help but straighten his back, raised his hand and grabbed a styling for his hair: "Yeah, baby, don't play with my brother in the future, you just come to me, I I will take you to play for free, and I will take you with me in the live broadcast."

Pei Ran thought about how to explain it. The fact that he received the business manuscript on the Internet is a secret, he has not told anyone, that Weibo is a two-dimensional vest for him.

"Okay." The coach suddenly said, "Go to the training game first. The room over there is already open. Hurry up. I have a custom game today. I made appointments with a few teams."

Yan Zhun said indifferently: "If I have an appointment with other teams, I won't mix up."

"No, I counted on our youth training team. I specially reserved a place for you." The coach came up and put his shoulders on his shoulders. "The three boys are my favorite. You will check it out for me."

Yan Zhun said: "It's been a long time since I played training, I can't handle it."

"Don't talk about these falsehoods, you can't handle it, I know in my heart. Go, help, I told them you are coming, they all trained for two hours last night..." The coach picked up the phone and took a look. , "All are urging me, hurry up, don't let other teams wait for you."

Before Lin Xuhuan rushed to the game room, he left Pei Ran a sentence, "Baby Ran, I'll give you a set of signature equipment in a while", and then he was pushed away by the team before Pei Ran could answer.

Yan Zhun was put on his shoulders by the coach and walked forward a few steps, then suddenly turned his head back: "Can you wait for me?"

What Pei Ran originally wanted was to bring the computer back to the dormitory, and then go to see a movie. He had already selected the movie in advance. It was a very realistic movie that was released for two days and had an excellent reputation. Pei Ran was very excited.

Yan Zhun was silent for two seconds, and then said, "It won't be long."

Pei Ran canceled the movie-watching plan in his mind and put the phone back in his pocket: "...I know, go for the training game."

The coach held a few big question marks on his forehead, and the two brothers hooked their shoulders well. After walking for a while, they asked: "What is the situation, is he related to you?"

"No." Yan Zhun said, "Help me take care of the people."

"I know, he can still run." At the door of the game room, the coach patted him on the shoulder, "Fight well."