22

Pei Ran put his hat on his lap and sat in the auditorium to watch them play, with all kinds of sundries in his jacket and water glasses beside him.

Everyone else in the stadium was out of breath, panting with their hips akimbo, the standard gaming otaku.

Except strictly.

Yanzhun ran very fast and didn't stop too much. Basically, others passed the ball to him. In the middle, Lin Xuhuan seemed to be unable to run, and stood still and waved his hand to rest for a while.

Yanzhun threw the ball into the box, didn't rush to pick it up, stood still and lifted the corner of his clothes to wipe sweat.

Lin Xuhuan, who was next to him, took off his shirt. He didn't usually look fat, but he was covered with soft white flesh after he took off his clothes. He could see that the food at the TZG base was not bad.

The two stood together, the contrast was a bit tragic.

At this time, Yan Zhun swept the end of his eyes and turned over.

Pei Ran paused, and looked away calmly.

Lin Xuhuan was so tired that he wanted to paralyze. He couldn't help but walked to Yan Zhun's side and put his elbow on Yan Zhun. Because he was not tall enough, he had to raise his hands to reach it, and his posture was a bit funny.

"Brother, are you tired?"

Yan Zhun said: "It's okay."

Lin Xuhuan lightly coughed: "I know the coach asked you to stare at us for exercise, but I think it's been more than half an hour, everyone is tired..."

Yan Zhun said, "Aren't you resting now?"

"..."

Lin Xuhuan wanted to say don't use your standards to measure the passionate e-sports teenager, but he changed his mind, Yan Zhun is also half of the e-sports teenager, so much better than him.

He looked up and wanted to say something, and found that Yan Zhun's attention was focused elsewhere.

Lin Xuhuan looked over and saw Pei Ran sitting in the auditorium. Pei Ran was sitting upright and looked very well-behaved. He was out of tune with the elders who crossed their legs.

Lin Xuhuan sighed, "You call Ranbao over to let people see things for us?"

"He has no name?" Yan Zhun asked.

"But the baby is kinder, and his ID is originally called Ranbaby." Speaking of this, Lin Xuhuan wondered, "but he doesn't look like a person who can get this kind of ID."

Yanzhun ignored him, the basketball was thrown back by others, he easily caught it, and took a few random shots.

Lin Xuhuan took a second look, and suddenly noticed something: "Brother, is the hat the baby is holding yours?"

The hat was in a limited edition, and he had asked to give it to him strictly, but he didn't succeed.

The ball hit the ground and bounced back. Yan Zhun caught it with one hand and threw the ball to him: "Play for another ten minutes to eat."

After playing the ball, the five people walked up the steps sweating.

Pei Ran handed them the paper, and Lin Xuhuan took one: "Ran, baby, you still have paper with you."

"Get used to it." Pei Ran took out another one and stretched it out in front of Yan Zhun: "...Do you want it?"

"Thank you." Yan Zhun answered casually, and the two of them bumped their fingertips together.