30

The car going back was silent all the way.

Mother Yan sat in the co-pilot, first looked at her sullen husband, then looked back at her son.

Yanzhun looked relaxed, leaning lazily in the car, looking down at the phone.

"Xiao Zhun, playing with mobile phones less in the car makes it easy to dizzy." Yan mother reminded gently.

Father Yan coldly snorted: "He wants to listen to you, and he won't let you run to the hospital in the middle of the night to ask the police for someone."

The voice is really cold, and his face is really smelly.

He glanced at the rearview mirror strictly: "It's just that your mother is willing to take care of you."

Yan Zhun said: "Aren't you here too."

Father Yan stalked for a while before saying: "I am sending her over, not to see you."

Accustomed to the other party's hard lips, he nodded and said yes, not arguing with him.

Mother Yan squeezed the bag in her hand and asked, "Xiao Zhun, the boys just now were your friends when you played games?"

Yan Zhun gave a faint "um".

Yan mother said: "Where is the one who spoke to you just now, is that a new team member?"

"He's not." Yan Zhun said.

Mother Yan nodded, and said, "Others came for you this evening, so remember to thank them next time."

Be strict.

"So, why did you fight with others tonight?" Father Yan was silent for a long time before asking, "Is being bullied?"

"No." Yan Zhun said, "I bully others."

Father Yan frowned and glared at him from the rearview mirror. He stopped walking around him and asked directly: "What did that man do to you? As for the trouble?"

Yan Zhun looked out the window and said, "As for."

"Okay, the matter is over, you don't have to face your son anymore." Mother Yan turned around and said, "Xiao Zhun, is it a very expensive thing? Mom asked you to buy another copy."

The mobile phone shook slightly, and his eyes dropped strictly.

[Pei Ran: I'm in the bedroom, are you home? Pay attention to the wound and don't touch water. 】

Yanzhun tapped on the phone: "No."

Back home, Yan Zhun went straight back to the room.

Yan's father is not a long-winded person, and it was over after a few words in the car. After taking a shower, he returned to the room and saw his wife sitting on the bedside, staring at some place with a worried face.

"What's the matter?" He sat down next to his wife.

"It's okay." Mother Yan was silent, and suddenly said, "I haven't seen Xiaozhun playing with friends for a long time."

In her third year of high school, she held a parent conference for Yan Zhun. From the school gate to the classroom, she held a meeting for nearly two hours. Yan Zhun just leaned on the railing in the corridor and waited without speaking to anyone.

At the end of the freshman year, she went to pick her son home on a whim, and the other students were all in groups and teasing each other. He sat alone on a bench in the school garden, and only said "let's go" when he saw her.

Father Yan tightened his eyebrows: "Hasn't he always been like this?"

Mother Yan said: "But before, he was at least willing to communicate with friends."