34

The coach had prepared a big talk, but he blocked his throat before squeezing out: "...Huh?"

A few seconds later, he asked again: "In love...you? Who are you with? Your school?"

He has known Yan Zhun for so many years, let alone falling in love, he even suspects that Yan Zhun has no female classmates in junior high school or even college class.

The coach suddenly remembered that when he played the youth training with strict standards, PUBG was very popular at that time. Although e-sports has not been done yet, these young students have received more or less attention. It is strictly they. The most popular one in the team.

At that time, there was a small internet celebrity who asked the person to contact him strictly. After hearing about it, Yan Zhun only said "No".

He was not even interested in the other party's first name or last name.

Yan Zhun interrupted his thoughts with an "um".

"That's OK, then you... date well." The coach wanted to say to be kind to the little girl, but after thinking about it, maybe others just like the rigorous and cold virtue, "Or you can bring her to the base child?"

Just as Yan Zhun was about to speak, a passerby glanced behind him.

He turned around seemingly, seeing the person standing behind him, and raised his eyebrows lightly.

Although it's winter, there is still the sun at noon. Pei Ran's coat was unbuttoned, and she was simply wearing a white shirt. She was dressed in a hurry, with a crooked collar, and she was looking down at the luggage bag at Yan Zhun's feet.

Yan Zhun was surprised for only a moment. He took off his hat and put it on Pei Ran.

He pinched the brim of his hat to adjust his position: "No."

There has been movement on the coach's side, and there are other people around who want to come. Among them, Lin Xuhuan's voice is the most obvious, and Yan Zhun vaguely heard the phrase "I don't believe it."

Yan Zhun said: "It's okay to hang up."

"Hey, wait, and," the coach stopped him, "then you can't make it tonight?"

"Ok."

The coach uttered "Oh" and then asked gossiping: "Don't you spend the night outside?"

Yanzhun hung up the phone.

In order to block the sun, Yanzhun pressed the brim of the hat very low, so Pei Ran had to look up to meet him: "Have you waited a long time?"

"Just arrived." Yan Zhun said, "Is it cold?"

Pei Ran shook his head, and put his eyes on the luggage bag beside his leg.

Yan Zhun followed him with a glance and explained: "I can't live in school. I will move to the base tonight."

In fact, it wasn't a problem that he couldn't live habitually, he couldn't be roommate with Luo Qingshan anymore.

Pei Ran understood it at once, he lowered his eyes and was silent, before he had time to say anything, Yan Zhun stretched out his hand and touched the back of his hand.

"But they have an interview this afternoon, and I will come back tonight." Yan Zhun said, "Before that, will you take me in?"

At the TZG base, the coach hung up the phone while everyone watched.

Because he was holding a cigarette in one hand, he was on hands-free during the whole conversation.

After three seconds of silence--