14

Pei Ran wanted to refute, but he took a look and compared with Yan Zhun, it was indeed a little bit.

He did not speak, and silently retracted his foot.

Yan Zhun smiled, did not continue to tease him, took out the phone to read the news.

[Lin Xuhuan: Oh brother, wait, I'll change my clothes and go out! Damn, there is too much difference in the length of the live broadcast. I was just caught by the coach and talked about it for a long time... I would like to have dinner today! 】

[Yan Zhun: Wait, don't change it first]

[Lin Xuhuan:? 】

[Yan Zhun: How much is a rocket on your live broadcast platform? 】

[Lin Xuhuan: 2000, what's up? 】

[Strictly accurate: Transfer 2000 yuan to the other party. 】

[Lin Xuhuan:? 】

[Yan Zhun: I have something to do temporarily, you can go play by yourself. 】

Lin Kang came back soon. He was restless after eating. He would open his mouth after two mouthfuls.

"It has been raining for the past seven days. I haven't gone anywhere. It's going to be moldy at home." Lin Kang wiped his mouth. "Where did you go during the holiday?"

He asked Yan Zhun, Pei Ran looked down to eat too seriously, he was embarrassed to interrupt.

"Nowhere." Yan Zhun said, "Busy making money."

Lin Kang asked: "Make money? Did you go to a part-time job?"

"Right," Yan Zhun said lightly, "to play with for a few days."

Lin Kang patron was shocked. He didn't notice the movement of the other person next to him, and even his chewing movements became much slower.

"Are you... to be with you?" Lin Kang said, "The kind of heart?"

Yan Zhun said: "Almost, on other platforms."

Lin Kang's expression is complicated. He and his friends always look for accompany to play every time they go dark. It can be said that they are well versed in accompany play. You can cook, you can go, but your voice is good, and you have to be able to coax people.

After all, playing games is just for fun. If you really want to score, it is better to find a generation to play, which saves time and effort.

But Yanzhun...Don't talk about coaxing people, it's not necessarily whether you ignore them.

So Lin Kang deliberately asked: "So, did it go well?"

"It's okay." Yan Zhun glanced at Pei Ran intentionally or unconsciously, "I only take one person's order."

Pei Ran: "..."

He had already thought about it. If Lin Kang asked himself for a while, he would honestly say that he played a holiday game-it is common for two boys to play games together.

But Yan Zhun said a few words, this matter seems to be less serious.

Sure enough, Lin Kang was stunned for a few seconds, and then asked: "Just a boss? How many hours did she buy?"

"Sixty." Yan Zhun said.

Lin Kang took a deep breath and began to settle the account: "Sixty hours...you have to have a minimum of 100 an hour, right? That's 6,000 yuan, and only seven days of vacation, she is willing to give you 60 hours... I am taken care of by the boss!"

Pei Ran choked, couldn't help coughing a few times, and the two of them looked over at the same time.

In the two eyes, Pei Ran squeezed out a blank expression: "It's just a deal... I don't think it's a support."