8

It took a while for the two to break up to be known to those around them.

Pei Ran didn't say it, Pei Ran never liked to talk about his relationship problems with others. It's not even Luo Qingshan. In his eyes, this is just a hurdle in their emotional road, not that they cannot be crossed.

On this day, Pei Ran met Lin Kang on the school path.

"Luo Qingshan didn't bring you over for a dinner recently. This is obviously a problem. We have already noticed it." Lin Kang said, "Someone said something last night, which was just a joke, and Luo Qingshan was on the spot. I'm shaking my face, if I didn't stop him, I would have to fight."

Pei Ran didn't know what expression to make, and replied hardly: "Really..."

Lin Kang looked at him curiously: "But why on earth did you two divide?"

Pei Ran threw out the rhetoric that he had thought of a long time ago: "Not suitable."

"We have been together for three years, now that it is inappropriate?" Lin Kang smiled, "Okay, I don't want to say that I won't ask. By the way, how do you go home in the afternoon? Take a car together?"

Starting tomorrow, the school will have a small holiday for seven days. Lin Kang and Pei Ran live close to each other and can get off in one place by bus.

"The family will pick it up." Pei Ran said, "Shall I drop you off?"

Lin Kang couldn't ask for it. The bus drove too tremblingly. Every time he sat, he felt like vomiting: "What time shall we leave? I must be out on time... I will skip class. I seem to leave get out of class ten minutes later than you."

"Just normal school time, it doesn't matter, you take your time, I will wait for you."

Lin Kang thanked him and felt the cell phone in his pocket humming. He subconsciously took it out to see that the discussion group was arguing, and he had been at him.

"This group of lunatics don't go home during the holidays, and they are still organizing games." Lin Kang muttered, "Every day I'm free, Su Nian still said that I want to play, just seven days, enough for a fart...are you going?"

Pei Ran looked at him suspiciously: "Where to go?"

"Traveling, didn't you read what the group said?"

Pei Ran said: "I'm not in the group."

Lin Kang froze for a moment, and subconsciously opened the group members to confirm.

Pei Ran is indeed not in the group.

This small group was pulled by Su Nian last week. Su Nian always liked to do this kind of thing. There were more than 30 people in the group. At that time, Lin Kang didn't know that the two had broken up, so he subconsciously counted Pei Ran in.

He and Pei Ran have many common groups, Pei Ran rarely speaks, and the bubbling is usually caused by Aite, so he hasn't seen Pei Ran in the past few days, and he didn't feel anything wrong.

"I thought you were... So, Su Nian said he was going to Dali to play." Lin Kang said embarrassedly.

This Su Nian is not thoughtful, right? Pei Ran has been playing with the big guys for so long, can this kind of group miss people?

In this situation, Lin Kang is not good at inviting him into the group, after all, Luo Qingshan is quite active in the group.

"It's okay." Pei Ran smiled.

Lin Kang hurriedly found a topic, wanted to jump over this, but before thinking about what to say, he met an acquaintance.

Wearing a simple black T-shirt, Yanzhun clamped the basketball to the side with his wrists, his fingers hanging lazily in the air, and he was walking and chatting with people around him.