16

Luo Qingshan only learned that Pei Ran had fallen after running.

Luo Qingshan's athletic cells are good, and he dumped Pei Ran a lot when running. After he crossed the finish line and looked back, Pei Ran was long gone.

After the onlookers asked about the situation, he ran up before he could even register his grades.

Unexpectedly, he would come, Pei Ran paused, and then was pulled back to his senses by the sudden coldness on his ankle.

Yan Zhun glanced at Luo Qingshan, hummed faintly, then put the ice pack on Pei Ran's sprained ankle: "Is it here?"

Pei Ran subconsciously responded: "Almost."

Luo Qingshan slowed down and walked into the lounge quickly: "Pei Ran, Pei Ran, where did you hurt? Does the bone hurt?"

Seeing the injury on Pei Ran's leg, he took a deep breath and picked up the phone, "I'll take a taxi and take you to the hospital."

"No." Pei Ran said, "It's not so exaggerated, just disinfection."

"No, I still have to film, what should I do if I hurt my bones?" Luo Qingshan insisted.

"It's not hurt, just twisted." Seeing that he really opened the taxi-hailing app, Pei Ran had to say, "You called, I won't get in the car."

"..." Luo Qingshan paused at his fingertips and closed the software angrily.

He glanced at Yan Zhun awkwardly. Yan Zhun was applying an ice pack to Pei Ran without raising his head.

"Yan Zhun, why are you here?" He put aside the subject and pulled the corners of his mouth. "A thousand meters are over?"

Yan Zhun said, "Yeah."

"How are you running?"

"Just run around."

"It's okay, the ranking is not important, and I didn't expect to win the prize." Luo Qingshan said casually, "you who love to play games don't exercise much."

Pei Ran was quiet for two seconds. Seeing that Yan Zhun didn't speak by default, he couldn't help but speak before Luo Qingshan said: "He took third place. The first two are all sports students."

Yan Zhun's expression changed a little, he pulled the corner of his mouth, picked up the ice pack, wiped off the water from Pei Ran's ankle with the palm of his hand, and applied it again.

Pei Ran felt that he was scalded by his palm.

Luo Qingshan was stunned: "Huh? So...Congratulations."

There are still many doubts in his heart, which are reflected in his frowning brows. He picked up a tissue and wiped his sweat, then stretched out his hand towards Yan Zhun: "Thank you for sending Pei Ran over. Give me the ice pack, and I will do the rest."

Yan Zhun finally raised his head, nothing else. He looked at Luo Qingshan with a surprised tone: "Didn't you break up?"

As soon as the words came out, the atmosphere cooled down again.

Luo Qingshan's expression changed very much. After a long while, he smiled, pretending to be relaxed: "That's why I need a chance to perform well."

Yan Zhun asked, "Why should I give you this opportunity?"

Luo Qingshan: "?"

Pei Ran couldn't listen anymore, he pulled his foot back: "Don't bother you anymore, it's just a small injury, I can handle it myself."

Luo Qingshan still looked strict, his eyes slightly complicated. He was about to ask when the phone rang.

It was their monitor who told him to return to the playground to sign. If he didn't sign, he would run for nothing, and his results would be cancelled.