6

When Luo Qingshan woke up, the sky was just bright.

He squinted his eyes for a long time, then sat up struggling to prop up on the bed, his head seemed to have been violently stirred by a wooden stick, and his teeth grinned in pain.

Luo Qingshan looked around and found that he was lying in the hotel room. He was topless, wearing only a piece of underwear underneath. He didn't feel the stickiness of a hangover. Someone should have cleaned it for help.

There was a slight sound of something falling from the bathroom, and Luo Qingshan grinned with difficulty: "Baby, what are you doing? My head hurts... Damn, the broken KTV must sell fake wine."

Luo Qingshan grabbed a hand of hair casually, and just opened the quilt, he heard footsteps in the bathroom.

"Brother, are you awake? Is it uncomfortable, I will pour you a glass of water?"

Luo Qingshan paused, then turned his head in a daze, "Why are you?"

Su Nian held the freshly washed cup in her hand: "Otherwise who is it?"

"My treasure... Where's Pei Ran?"

"He left last night." Su Nian smiled, "I'll pour some water first. Get up quickly. There is still class this afternoon."

Luo Qingshan sat with his legs bent, his forehead knocked on his knees for a long time before vaguely remembering what happened last night.

After he came back from the toilet, Pei Ran was no longer in the box, and he couldn't coax him back.

The key is……

Luo Qingshan couldn't help but glanced at the direction of the bathroom again, raised his hand and rubbed his face severely.

Cao, he seems to have kissed Su Nian.

Fake alcohol harms people.

This incident was an accident in Luo Qingshan's eyes, he forgot after annoying for a while. The phone that had been charged for a long time finally turned on, and he quickly picked it up and looked at it.

As soon as he opened WeChat, he couldn't help laughing—he sent Pei Ran more than 30 voices last night, two or three seconds short, and a full 40-50 seconds long.

Pei Ran must be annoying to him.

Luo Qingshan crossed his legs to type.

[Luo Qingshan: Hahaha, baby, are you upset by my news? 】

[Luo Qingshan: Why didn't you send me back to the hotel last night? [Taking belly and crying]]

[Luo Qingshan: You are so ruthless, so many messages, you haven't returned a single one to me. 】

Su Nian brought a glass of water, and Luo Qingshan picked it up and took a sip: "Thank you, how about your leg? Didn't you hurt me yesterday?"

"It's okay, it's almost healed early." Su Nian laughed, with a dimple on her mouth.

Luo Qingshan looked at the phone again after washing, but still did not receive a reply, he couldn't help frowning.

When Luo Qingshan opened the bathroom door, Su Nian stood beside him, fiddled with her bangs in the mirror.

Luo Qingshan asked: "You haven't left all night? Where did you sleep..."

He swallowed the latter words abruptly, because Su Nian suddenly leaned over and raised his head to approach him.

Luo Qingshan took a few steps back quickly: "What are you doing?"

Su Nian thought for a moment: "Good morning kiss?"