5

Pei Ran's heart beats very fast, but he couldn't tell whether it was because Luo Qingshan was kissing someone, or the hot temperature remaining on his eyelids.

"What do you want to do?" Yan Zhun asked him when he pulled him to the wall, which was the blind spot of Luo Qingshan's vision.

Under the dim light, Pei Ran's face was very red, his skin was white, and there would be obvious changes when he was hot or nervous.

Pei Ran was startled: "What?"

"Catch the rape," Yan Zhun said, "Still go?"

Pei Ran never thought that one day he would have something to do with the word "catching rape".

He finally recovered, opened his mouth stiffly, and said, "Forget it... let's go."

Today is Luo Qingshan's birthday, with so many friends present, Pei Ran doesn't want to make trouble too ugly.

A strict meal: "Okay."

Back at the door of the box, Pei Ran lowered his head and just wanted to go in, Yan Zhun suddenly turned his head back: "You are waiting for me here, I will go in and talk to Lin Kang."

Pei Ran looked at him blankly.

Yanzhun asked naturally, "Don't you want to leave?"

So Pei Ran waited quietly outside the door, and he even thought about what he should say if he ran into Luo Qingshan and Su Nian head-on.

But Luo Qingshan did not come back until Yan Zhun got out of the box.

Yanzhun walked out, holding his coat in his hand: "Let's go."

After stepping out of the KTV, Pei Ran recovered completely when the cold wind blew in the middle of the night.

Pei Ran lowered his head and grabbed his own hair, taking a long breath.

Yan Zhun Yuguang scanned his expression, pursing his lips several times before asking, "Do you want to cry?"

Pei Ran said, "I don't want to."

"You seem to be crying."

Pei Ran didn't want to cry, but he was indeed a little confused.

He said: "I'm fine, thank you for coming out with me, I'll buy you a cup of milk tea."

There happened to be a milk tea shop next to them, Pei Ran wanted to buy milk tea, and they could leave separately. The impact of tonight's events was not small, and he had to take some time to digest it.

Yan Zhun said: "It's too sweet to drink."

Pei Ran nodded: "Then I will first..."

"Change to coffee," Yan Zhun said, "the one across the street, make it by hand."

...

Yan Zhun and the owner of the coffee shop seem to be friends, and the two have been chatting at the bar for a long time.

Pei Ran sat alone, her eyes floating aimlessly out the window.

The soft sound of the cup touching the tabletop drew his attention back.

"I didn't make him too sweet." Yan Zhun sat down.

"Thank you." Pei Ran finished speaking and found that he seemed to have been saying thank you to Yan Zhun all this time. "You know the boss?"

"Well, my friend, we are a few years older." Yan Zhun said, "I knew each other from playing games."

Pei Ran didn't know if he had listened carefully, but just nodded.