40

Yan Zhun received no response from this contract in the past few days, and he didn't say anything. Until two weeks later, he received a call from his mother asking him how to add back the blacked person in WeChat.

It was the weekend when the call came, and Yan Zhun was still sleeping at the base. His first reaction after answering the call was to look around him, empty and no one.

Yan Zhun’s black guy has never been released again. He closed his eyes again: "I don’t know, I’ll check it for you."

"Okay." Mother Yan said, "Your father blacked you out. After studying for a long time, I didn't find the button to add it back."

There was a faint voice from Father Yan: "I asked you to go online to check for me, what do you call him!!"

Yanzhun: "..."

I haven't replied for so long, it turned out to be blacked out.

Yan Zhun felt speechless at first, and couldn't help but laugh shortly after a few seconds.

Mother Yan also laughed, and then asked, "Have you considered it seriously?"

Yan Zhun said, "Yeah."

"What about the school?"

"I can handle it."

Father Yan didn't know what he said in the distance, so Yan Zhun couldn't hear clearly. A few seconds later, Mother Yan said gently: "This is not a trivial matter after all. You can make time to go home. Let's talk more carefully."

Yan Zhun simply washed, and when he went downstairs, he saw Pei Ran sitting in his seat and playing games, as if he was in a double row with Lin Xuhuan.

He talked to the coach about his intentions that day, and the two discussed in depth. There is still a contract short.

Although things that were not booked in black and white would not count, the training room had a new computer on the day of the talk. Yan Zhun has not formally joined the training, but occasionally plays four rows with the team members.

He pushed open the door of the training room, Lin Xuhuan was knocked to the ground by someone, yelling that there was an open **** on the opposite side, and Pei Ran quickly shot the enemy.

How can Pei Ran have Zhu Xian's ability, he can't even see the enemy from this angle. When Yu Guang saw Yan Zhun coming in, he hurriedly said, "Hide yourself, I will let Yan Zhun come to fight..."

Pei Ran just thought of getting up to let her position, her back was gently pressed.

Yan Zhun leaned down and held his mouse as he had taught him to press a gun before, but he got closer this time and Pei Ran smelled the mint after he washed.

Yan Zhun asked: "Location."

Lin Xuhuan also froze for a moment, and soon recovered: "After 75 trees, I have beaten him to a disability. I should be fighting medicine."

Yanzhun fired his shot calmly and took away the old god. He was about to let go of the mouse when he suddenly found something.

The game character he controls, although he wears the same outfit Pei Ran originally used, has an ID on his head.

"Believer111." Yan Zhun said again.

Pei Ranying: "Yes."

Yan Zhun lowered his head and laughed, his voice was dumb as he had just woke up, and he knowingly asked, "What does it mean in English?"

"..." Pei Ran was quiet for a few seconds, "to be your fan."

Yan Zhun said: "Then you are my first fan, give you some personal benefits."