23

Two days before the TZG competition, Strictly packed up and prepared to leave.

The coach sat next to him and advised him: "Is it uncomfortable to live? Why do you have to go back?"

Yan Zhun didn't raise his head either: "I will disturb your training here."

The coach said: "Don't, you can help me watch them here."

"I'm going to take an exam soon, so I don't have time to be a trainer for them." Yanzhun said in a cold tone.

The coach scolded him for having no conscience, closed the door, and asked, "Do you really plan to come back and fight?"

Yan Zhun lowered his eyes, his emotions hidden under his eyelids, and he tugged the zipper: "No plan."

Yan Zhun walked out of the room with his bag on one shoulder and saw Lin Xuhuan lying on the sofa, holding his baseball cap and looking left and right, then leaned to his face and sniffed.

Yan Zhun took out his hat from his hand and frowned, "What are you doing?"

Lin Xuhuan opened his eyes wide, and said innocently, "Isn't it impossible to buy, I just want to see. Hey, what smells on your hat? It smells good, no wonder you held it for a long time that day."

The other people lying down looked at them weirdly.

The assaulter heard the words and put down the chicken wings in his hands: "Come on, smell it for me, have you used perfume?"

Yan Zhun didn't bother to pay attention to him, and put his hat on his head: "Go back."

"Wait." The coach stopped him and handed over what was in his hand. They were two internal admission tickets. "Take this, the seat is in the front row. You can enter the backstage if you want."

Yan Zhun looked at the TZG team logo printed on the admission ticket, and took it over: "Thanks."

Back in the bedroom, Yan Zhun threw the backpack on the table casually, took out the phone and took two admission tickets, and sent them to Pei Ran.

[Pei Ran: Huh? 】

[Strictly accurate: Saturday, the restaurant in the city, took a taxi for the past 20 minutes. 】

[Pei Ran: Okay, I'll post it in Moments for you]

[Yan Zhun:? 】

[Yan Zhun: What circle of friends do you post? 】

[Pei Ran: Don’t you want to sell tickets? 】

Yan Zhun stared at the two words for a few seconds before typing a voice.

It rang several times before answering.

"Where am I scalping?" Yan Zhun asked.

Pei Ran was stunned for a moment: "I just saw Lin Xuhuan enter the circle of friends, selling two admission tickets, isn't this his ticket?"

Yanzhun: "..."

What's wrong with Lin Xuhuan with an annual salary of several million selling admission tickets.

"It's not a scalping." Yan Zhun said, "I asked you to watch the game."

Pei Ran was coloring the drawing, and after listening to the pen tip, he blinked quickly.

"There are no classes on weekends. I will pick you up. There is no need to line up for internal tickets. I will explain to you if I don't know." Yan Zhun asked, "Go?"

The phone was very quiet, Yan Zhun didn't speak either, waiting for him to answer in silence.

After a long time, Strictly folded the ticket, and just returned to the backpack.