27

When Luo Qingshan received Pei Ran's mother's reply, Su Nian just came out of the bathroom with a hot towel.

Su Nian spread the towel on her hand, trying to help Luo Qingshan wipe his face, but Luo Qingshan stopped him: "I'll do it myself."

Su Nian moved for a while and obediently gave him the towel.

Luo Qingshan wiped his face twice, keeping his eyes on the phone.

[Luo Qingshan: Auntie, I brought you some special products from a trip before. Recently, I had a little conflict with Ranran and couldn't pass the gift to you. When will you be free? 】

[Mother Pei Ran: It's okay, the gifts are no longer needed, the aunt doesn't lack anything, and we are not in China recently, thank you. 】

Luo Qingshan rubbed his aching temples and got up from the bed, propped up.

Su Nian gave him a position and grabbed his elbow: "It's okay, can you go?"

"Yes." Luo Qingshan's voice was hoarse, and he patted him on the shoulder as he passed by, "I troubled you yesterday."

Su Nian's little smile froze on her face, until the toilet door closed.

He is very sensitive to the contact between boys. The two shots Luo Qingshan just took are really grateful to his brothers, and they don't mean anything else.

Su Nian ordered breakfast, and Luo Qingshan just came out when the takeaway delivered it.

"I bought soy milk fritters and ate a little to cushion my stomach. You drank too much yesterday. If you don't eat it, your stomach hurts." Su Nian put the things on the table, "Your complexion is bad and uncomfortable?"

Luo Qingshan's complexion was very heavy, not much better than the way back to the hotel last night.

"Pei Ran came yesterday." He took two bites of fried dough sticks, and finally couldn't help but open his mouth.

Su Nian asked, "What then? Did you quarrel?"

Luo Qingshan drank a big mouthful of soy milk: "Then... he took Yan Zhun away."

Su Nian raised her eyebrows, her expression delicate.

Luo Qingshan couldn't help it. He was so angry that he had restrained his temper last night, and he could have smashed the shop if it wasn't for a friend's birthday.

Worried about making trouble, he can only ask someone to take him away first.

"Strictly..." Su Nian paused deliberately, "No wonder."

Luo Qingshan asked: "No wonder what?"

"It's okay, I just remembered... I seem to be at odds with him." Su Nian smiled, "Before I was chatting in the group, and I was scolded by him for no reason. Did you forget?"

Of course Luo Qingshan remembers.

Su Nian said again: "But I remember that it hadn't been a few days since you broke up with Pei Ran? You didn't get on the Rockets so fast... Didn't you find anything wrong with Pei Ran before?"

Luo Qingshan couldn't eat breakfast anymore, he put down the fritters and turned around to take his coat.

Su Nian quickly grabbed him: "Where are you going?"

"Back to the dormitory." Luo Qingshan said, "Thank you for picking me up last night."

Luo Qingshan walked to the door, and was caught by Su Nian again.

Su Nian frowned. He rarely had such an expression. After a long time, he squeezed out: "Brother Qingshan, Pei Ran has made you green. Are you still looking for him?"