26

Pei Ran took the lead to remove his eyes and unconsciously put his right hand together. I don't know if it was an illusion, he always felt that his palm was a little hot.

The phone that Yanzhun put on the table rang several times, as if to urge his life.

"I'll go down and take a look." Yan Zhun said.

Pei Ran nodded, wondering why Yan Zhun had to report to him when he got out of bed.

He soon knew.

Yan Zhun lifted the quilt and leaned over him.

The school's small broken bed creaked, Yan Zhun's arms propped against his face, and he could almost touch him. He could even feel the heat from Yan Zhun's arms.

Pei Ran took a breath and woke up completely.

When Pei Ran was washing, she found unread messages on her phone.

[Lin Kang: Pei Ran, who did you call last night? 】

[Lin Kang:...Su Nian took Luo Qingshan away. 】

[Pei Ran: That's good. 】

[Lin Kang:? ? ? 】

Yan Zhun had already packed up, he was sitting on Pei Ran's chair and playing with his mobile phone with one hand, his face still tired.

A phone call came in, and when he saw the caller, Yan Zhun couldn't help but look up at the time.

"Brother!" Lin Xuhuan's voice was particularly energetic.

Yan Zhun asked lazily: "Did you sleep?"

Many professional players reverse day and night. Lin Xuhuan is one of them. He usually wakes up at two or three in the afternoon.

The other side froze for a moment, and then slowly said: "It's too tiring to play for two consecutive days. Yesterday I went to bed early and I got up for more than an hour... Brother, what's wrong with your voice? It's like a broken gong. "

Lin Xuhuan was a bit exaggerated, but Yan Zhun's voice was really dumb, and he could hear it.

"Cold." Yan Zhun asked, "What's the matter?"

"Wow," Lin Xuhuan said, "I got up in the base alone. Auntie asked for leave today. It's boring to have breakfast by myself. I'll go see you, brother? Have breakfast together?"

There was the sound of footsteps in front, Yan Zhun's eyes moved with Pei Ran, watching him reopen the medicine box last night, and fumbled for a long time to find a bag of lozenges.

Yan Zhun took the phone away, and then held Pei Ran's corner lightly: "Out for breakfast?"

Pei Ran paused: "Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Lin Xuhuan quickly sent the address of the restaurant. It was a famous Cantonese morning tea nearby.

Pei Ran tore the packaging of the throat lozenges and squeezed one out to Yan Zhun: "Is it uncomfortable?"

Yan Zhun leaned over and bit it, holding it in his mouth, cold.

"It's not uncomfortable." He got up from Pei Ran's chair, raised his hand and pressed Pei Ran's curled hair, "I'll go out and make a call, and you will come out again when you are done."

Yan Zhun's palms were big and warm. Pei Ran remembered the temperature that had covered his forehead last night, and was startled for a long time before returning to his senses. He lowered his eyes and slowly folded the sugar paper into his pocket.

Yan Zhun didn't want to make a call. He leaned on the fence in the dormitory corridor and opened WeChat to read the information he received last night.

They were all sent by Luo Qingshan, with more than 20 items, with questions and abuses, and several sentences were not fluent.