19

It was late at night when Pei Ran finished his homework. He got up and washed the coffee cup. Before going to bed, he swiped his Weibo.

He hasn't posted on Weibo for a long time, and there are hundreds of unread private messages on it, many of which were invited to him.

Pei Ran received several business manuscripts when he was in high school. He liked to try different things, and he also experienced the harshness of Party A at that time. After finishing a few manuscripts, his fans rose to 60,000, but he never took it after he went to college.

He glanced briefly at the private message, and was about to post a statement that he would not accept the draft, so he was attracted by a preview of the private message.

[TZG Sai Gao: Does your wife accept private papers? I want to draw a Lin Xuhuan...]

He is a fan of Lin Xuhuan. A few photos of Lin Xuhuan playing games were posted before the news. He has short hair and looks old.

[Fei Yuyi: What are the requirements? 】

Opposite seconds back.

[TZG Saigo:! ! ! Ahhhhh! 】

[TZG Saigo: No requirement! No requirement! ! That’s...how much is the manuscript fee QAQ...]

[Fei Yuyi: What is your usual appointment? 】

[TZG Saigo: My last appointment was 800...]

[TZG Saigo: Ah, I didn’t mean to let my wife 800 paint for me! I know that my wife's paintings are expensive! Just, I’m a student party QAQ, I really can’t afford too high a price. If you say a price, I will make an appointment if it suits you. If it doesn’t fit, I will silently be your little fan. I really really like your paintings! 】

Pei Ran's paintings are indeed expensive. The last time he received a commercial manuscript, the cost of the manuscript was tens of thousands.

Pei Ran pressed the picture for a long time and saved the photos of Lin Xuhuan in the phone.

[Fei Yuyi: Thank you, then 800, can you give me an email? 】

After taking down the other party's mailbox, Pei Ran closed the private message, sent a Weibo not to receive the manuscript, shut down and went to sleep.

It was the weekend when I received another call from Lin Xuhuan.

"But baby, your computer has been repaired." Lin Xuhuan asked, "When will I be free to pick it up? Or should I send it to you."

"I'll get it by myself." Pei Ran took out the pen and paper and held the phone between his shoulders. "Is it convenient to tell me the address? Or you put it in the security room?"

"Don't, you can come directly to the base, you can come and play with me by the way." There was a bit noisy on the other end of the phone, and Lin Xuhuan said in a hurry, "That's it, I'm going to order takeout, and I will send you the address on WeChat. "

When Pei Ran finished breakfast, Lin Xuhuan had not sent the address.

Could it be that the training is busy forgotten?

Pei Ran thought for a while, and just about to open WeChat to leave a message to the other party, the message came, it was a voice.

"But wait, baby, my brother will pick you up later."

The second after the voice ended, a precise voice call came in.

Pei Ran clicked twice to answer.

"Breakfast?" Yan Zhun's voice was dumb, sounding like he had just gotten up.