18

Lin Xuhuan propped his hands on the table and leaned forward upon hearing this: "What happened to your legs?"

Pei Ran shook his head: "It's okay, I fell during the previous sports meeting."

Although the injury on the leg is almost healed, in order to avoid infection, Pei Ran has been wearing loose cropped trousers these days.

Yan Zhun lowered his eyes and stared at the scabs on Pei Ran's legs. After a few seconds, Pei Ran put down his trouser legs unnaturally.

"It's crusted." Yan Zhun said.

"Well," Pei Ran said, "It's all like this, it will be fine after a while."

Yan Zhun didn't say anything, but after retracting his gaze, the scar was still dangling in front of him.

Lin Xuhuan is also considered a half public figure. He has more fans on Weibo than many starlets. He is fully armed when he goes out and wears masks and hats. The coach still hurt him before going out, so he can rest assured, saying that standing with Yan Zhun he is like a broken assistant.

But to be safe, the coach still booked him a box. Although there is a non-smoking sign on the outside of the restaurant, there is no one in the box. Lin Xuhuan took out a cigarette and handed it to Pei Ran: "Ran, baby, come here."

Pei Ran said, "Thank you, I don't smoke."

"Yes, cigarettes are so vulgar, they don't deserve you." Lin Xuhuan opened her mouth and passed it to Yan Zhun, "Brother, come."

Yan Zhun skillfully took the cigarette and opened his palm to Lin Xuhuan.

Lin Xuhuan was stunned, and gave him the entire cigarette box: "Brother, aren't you? You have a big addiction to cigarettes again? One package?"

Yan Zhun took it, put the cigarette in his hand back, covered it, and threw it aside.

"Your coach asked me to look at you." Yan Zhun didn't lift his eyelids. "Don't smoke, it's harmful to your health."

Lin Xuhuan's expression is very rich, their base has regulations, smoking is fined. He didn't expect that he finally slipped out once and still couldn't touch the cigarette.

and--

"No, brother, let others say that I'm fine, just forget it." Lin Xuhuan said, "I poured you the ashtray back in high school. Now you know it is harmful to your health? "

"Why do you talk so much?" Yan Zhun said, "I will pay a fine and I will get you one."

"..." Lin Xuhuan folded his arms with anger, "Don't smoke, don't smoke."

The waiter knocked on the door and came in and handed a menu.

Yan Zhun’s cell phone rang at this time, he glanced at the caller ID and got up: "Go out to answer the phone, you guys order."

"What do you want to eat? We will help you order it." Lin Xuhuan asked.

"Whatever." Yan Zhun glanced at Pei Ran's legs, "No seafood."

The door closed, Lin Xuhuan opened the menu: "Yes, baby, what do you want to eat?"

They played games together for several nights, Pei Ran was used to calling himself that way.

"It's okay." Pei Ran smoothly opened the plastic bag of the strict tableware and put it in hot water to scald.

"Our green pepper chicken is a signature dish." The waiter said.

Lin Xuhuan shook his head: "No, he is hurt and can't eat spicy food..."

"I'm okay, I can eat other dishes, you don't have to worry about me." Pei Ran hurriedly said.