Parenting -Joel x Sausage-

"Joel! He could of hurt himself! Maybe even died!" Yelled the brunette, speeding up and down the room.
"Sausage I said I'm sorry, I thought he was home not wandering around the server!" The other said sitting uncomfortably on the couch opposite his boyfriend.
"You should of had a better watch over him Joel! Your so lucky Pix found him before anything bad happened other wise I'd have your head!"
"Right that's a bit far-"
"A BIT FAR?! OUR SON COULD'VE BE HURT!"
Joel never heard him scream as much as he had been doing for the last ten minutes. He stayed silent. It was all his fault.

-EARLIER THAT DAY, IN STRATOS-

"Daddy!"
"Hermes my boy did you sleep okay?" Joel grinned lifting the small child into the air with a hug. The Demi-god chuckled, "Yes thank you Thunder Daddy. What are we going to do today?"
The 11foot god sighed and places the child back down on the floor. "I'm sorry son, I've got to go to a meeting today with Auntie Gem. But I'll be back before you know it!"
"Can't I come?" Hermes frowned
"You won't want to come, it will be soooo boring I'll be snoring the whole way through while she goes on about bee stuff know one cares about and how they-" Joel cuts him self off and starts to snore making his son laugh. He giggles to himself before placing a kiss on his child's head. "Go play with your sheriff toy or something okay and I'll see you later alligator!"
"In a while crocodile!" He mumbles as he waves good bye to his father.

Hermes sits in his room with a tea set, different toys sat around the small table. "Would you like some more tea Mr Cuddles?" He says pouring some imaginary tea into a plastic cup. "And you Mr Sheriff would you like a biscuit with that?" The child pulls out a pretend cookie jar and gives an imaginary cookie to woody- 'ahem' I mean the sheriff. But he wanted a real cookie.

The Demi-god raced down the stairs of the God Complex and rummaged through the kitchen for a chocolate chip snack. "Oh bummer no cookies!" He moaned. Then an idea sprung to his head. "I wonder if any of daddy's friends have a biscuits I could eat." He wondered licking his lips. The blonde races back up the stairs and grabbed his sheriff plushie then sneaking in to his parents room.

The walls were the usual Stratos colours of white gold and blue. His fathers long king sized bed covered in cushions and his own Jeremy donkey toy in the centre. On the walls were pictures of his vain dad and a couple of group pictures with him, his papa and other emperors, on even looked like his toy. He opened the wardrobe in front and behind a bunch of green and white togas he found his thunder daddy's spare elytra. He'd never used one before, but didn't think it'd be that hard.

He walked over to the front door and tried to open it but it was locked. "Now where does he leave the spare keys?" Joel was always loosing his keys so had to have a spare somewhere. Hermes remembered seeing him put them under a plant pot once, yes it was still there.

The child stood at the edge of the floating island and moved the purple and blonde mix of hair off his face before taking the fireworks he'd found with the elytra and jumped. He glided through the wind as the breeze flew through his curly hair. He screamed with delight and flew further and further away from home. He had no idea where dawn was but it had to be close. He was sure Auntie Gem would have some of her delicious ginger nut cookies. His stomach rumbled at the thought. He saw some acacia trees up ahead along with a few ruins slowly appearing. Maybe this was dawn. He landed smoothly on the ground trying not to trip and walked through the streets of the historic town of apparently the kingdom of the sun.

Joel arrived on the island and opened the door with a loud voice shouting to his son, "Hermes I'm home! I've got so biscuits too!"
No reply
"Hermes?" He brought out the s for longer than he anticipated. He placed down the jar and climbed up the steps to his sons room.
It was empty
He started to panic, he searched the the whole house but no sign of this son. He sprinted to his communicator.

Tall and sexy god: HelP please!

Tall and sexy god: I can't fiNd heRMes!

GoblinMan123: What?!

Defo Not cursed princess: OMG I'll have a look for him now!

Wood daddy: JOEL! I'm on my way now!

The Sheriff: I'll search the mesa in case he's here

Tall and sexy god: ThanK u

Pix put down the communicator and ran outside the house, he asked a couple of his citizens to help him look for a small child in purple robes. Pixl grabbed his elytra and ran into the savanna. He jogged around the trees and old building remains when spotting a small child skipping past him humming a new tune his friend Oli had written. "Hermes?"
"Uncle Pixl! I'm happy to see you. Have you got any cookies?" He smiled
The brunette grinned slightly and kneeled down so he was hight level with the kid. "Not on me but I do at home, your daddies are very scared they can't find you."
"Oops. Sorry Uncle Pix." He said looking down, feeling a little guilty. The man stroked his beard and smiled softly at the kid. "Shall we get you a cookie? I bet you're starving."

History nerd: Hey Joel I've got Hermes. He's at my house currently.

Tall and sexy god: Oh thank goodness, we are on our way!

The Sheriff: Phew well done Pix!

Sausage and Joel ran through the door of Pix's manor panting like crazy. They saw pix and Hermes sitting on an old leather sofa eating some custard creams, "Papa! And Thunder daddy! Hello." He smiled. A sigh of relief was heard from both parents and they ran towards their son. Sausage picked Hermes up and thanked Pix followed by Joel, thanking him massively.

-PRESENT TIME-
Joel sat on the sofa and put his head in hands, Sausage turned around and saw his partner had started to cry. He felt immediately bad. Sausage sat down next to the taller man and hugged him tightly, rubbing his hand in the man's back. He placed a kiss on Joel's cheek and whispered and apology. "Daddy?"
The men looked up immediately to see their son standing at the door way with the same sheriff plushie in his hands.
Sausage smiles warmly and opened his arms as the child ran towards him. The God wipes the tears from his puffed up face and joined in the hug.

"Now Hermes, Joel. Who wants a cookie?"

I've just written that in one go, it's taken me like an hour and a half?!

Hope you enjoyed it!

Word Count - 1199