Spooky - Supreme Sausage -

Requested by @BleedingAinutep
This may not be the sort of shenanigans asked for but I tried?

Also Happy New Year folks 🥳
Thank you for like 4k reads, that's insane!

Look seriously, I think everyone knows how far my loyalty would go when it comes to serving Xornoth. I'd kill for him and I'd die for him if it ever meant coming to that. Like I don't wanna die but if that's really what had to happen just so all mighty Xornoth could finally take a seat on the throne of Rivendell, as the rightful king of the elves and take over the world and kill Jimmy and end Jeremyism and-

You get idea. I'd do it.

His beloved Joey on the other hand is different. We're great friends, the best of friends! He may not ever say that but he knows deep down we are BFFs! Now would I sacrifice myself for the Emperor of the Lost Empire? No. But I would save his ass if needs be.

Anyway, Xornoth may be a very powerful being and cunning at that. Lectures and meetings are worse torture than being held in the dungeons of Mythland. He bores me to death. I'm sure Joey could agree if he wants such a love struck puppy.

Joey and I were in a meeting with his darkness for most of the morning which I have to say was dreadful. I had plans for today and sitting in a cold secret room for four hours wasn't one of them. I wanted to spook the Codfather, spy on the Count of Grimlands and take bubbles on a lovely walk around the dark oak forest. I wanted to leave my kingly duties until tomorrow because I'm king and I can't be bothered right now.

I attempted to hide my yawn as Xor babbled on about how he wanted to imprison the world under his rule and take on world domination for the hundredth time. "Mythical Sausage, am I boring you?" He didn't turn to face me as he picked at a nail.
"No sorry M'lord. I had a late night." I lied.
"Mythical Sausage I don't take pleasure in acting the role of your parents and telling you to get to bed earlier ; if needs be I will." His voice remained cold and stern. His face, though, showed more boredom than rage.
I mumbled a short apology and leaned back into my chair.

Thankfully the next hour flew by and we were dismissed. I took a deep breath as I stepped out of the borders of his dark tower and into my lands. I wiped my sweaty hands town my waist and fixed a smile to my face as I strolled into the streets of Mythland. The people normal greeted me with smile or started conversations about random things. The children would ask me to play or the adults would let me help them working in the fields or fixing a roof. It's not that I didn't have the time for that now Xornoth is in my life, but the people don't come near me. Unless forced to, they keep away from me or sometimes mumble in fear a greeting. The kingdom has indeed changed, but for the greater good- right? I was doing what was best for my people in the conquest for power. I was on the right side on all of this.

My head kept constantly spinning and asking questions about what I was doing wrong. I needed to distract myself. I placed down my quill and grabbed my elytra before flying in the direction of Crystal Cliffs.

I'm sure Gem was very busy with her day doing lots of Gem things but I couldn't care less. I'm bored and when someone like myself is bored they cause chaotic shenanigans. My best guess was that she was inside the Academy of Crystal Cliffs, I remember going to school there for a few years to learn to control my magic. My mother thought it wonderful for me to make new long lasting friends and learn to you my magic for the greater good. Forget the everlasting friendship part, my magic is more powerful than ever, and yes I use it for good. Mostly.

I may no longer be a teenager pranking young wizards with stupid little spells anymore but that doesn't mean I don't know a trick or two to scare the living Aeor out of Gemini Tay. Just a few harmless shenanigans. That's all.