'I'm so sorry' -Wither Husbands-

Based this off the fan art above by Kisekii_25.
I love it and wanted to make it a story.
Also MCC 32! I can't wait!
Team Orange Ocelots and Yellow Yaks cause I can't pick! 💛🧡

Fwhip and myself were walking through the colourful streets of Sanctuary, my glorious and safe-haven of an Empire. Home.

He'd come over to talk trade and ask to buy some birch wood for a new build in his kingdom of Gobland.

A wide and vast empire inside the mountain at the centre of our home world. Full with lights and red to orange roof tops along with the mysterious and rather dangerous skulk plants lurking on the outskirts of his land.

King Fwhip was not only an ally to me but a friend too. We'd become close friends over the years and could talk to each other about everything.

Well not everything.

Recently I've been getting these dreams, memories even, all about a man in another life of mine. The thing is I don't remember it ever happening. Sometimes they're nightmares, lost stories of corruption and a lust of power, the loss of friendship and freedom in my own mind. It could be scary at times.

Him and I walked along the colourful paths as we waved to the kind folk who lived there and ate a few empanadas while we did so. Eventually we reached the farm fields and soon my starter house, standing on the hill and watching the view was incredible.

"It's really something you got here Sausage."
He turned his head around slightly to watch Fwhip stare into the distance. His smile and scruffy finger hair suited him well, just like it did with the Count of the Griml-"

Wait I didn't know the Grimlands, nor the Emperor who lives there. As I watched him he turned to me looking slightly confused, "You okay there bud?" He asked.

My vision swapped from the jungle behind him to the crimson world of the Nether. Lava spewing behind him from cliff tops would change into tall trees while the small goblin king I knew would turn to a tall man, same red hair, same purple eyes, but his face was different. Yes he looked like my friend but something was wrong, he looked at me differently. His face showed fear but his eyes were full of fury and betrayal.

His long black jacket swayed in the wind along with a long red scarf around his neck. His white shirt turning slightly pink then eventually red, his hand quickly moved to hold his wound, the man's breathing became more rapid as he stumbled backwards. Then a felt something fall loose from my hand, soon followed by metal clashing into the hard surface below. Like a weapon.

I felt a growing smile form across my face. But why?

Someone ran into me from behind, but ignoring the fact I was there, they kept running. This someone went to the bleeding man in front, still glaring me in the eyes, refusing to break contact. The stranger dug into their bag trying to find a potion of healing I guessed.

She turned to face me, her face I knew instantly.

Gem.

"SAUSAGE! You monster! We trusted you!"
She forced a blue liquid down the others throat and placed a cloth on the red patch of his shirt.

"He's your friend! How dare you!"

With that they were gone, now only black could be seen.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I spun round, shaking slightly. A man stood behind me with a large smile across his face, not a friendly one. And there was just one problem, he looked like me.

Somethings were different, his eyes a dark shade of red, and his skin pale and cold like his heart.

All he did was stare at me, intimidate me.

He said nothing else but this,

"Do you remember what you did to him?"

The world started to collapse around me as my look-a-like faded away. Darkness soon began a bright ray of sunshine as I fell to my knees, curling into a ball. I let the tears fall to my face until I felt a tight squeeze around my waist, an embrace. I looked up to Fwhip hugging me, his eyes closed and head nuzzled into my chest.

"Im so sorry, Fwhip I'm sorry." I mumbled, my throat hurt as I spoke.

"Sausage." He cupped my face, "What happened are you okay?"

Panic spread across his round green face. "No, no no no." I whispered, he wiped the tears from my eyes. "Look I don't know what's going on but you gunna have to tell me."

I couldn't tell him, I can't tell him about that, but that. Not that I hurt him, not now anyway.

I quickly stood up and took a step back from him. I needed to be alone, just to calm down a little. After all I'd never that a dream like that one, they all felt real but not like that. That's one was like a warning, like something was coming.

But what?

No

Who?

Word Count = 860

Word Count = 860