Red Sails -Boat Boys-

Request from Seth189 !
Never wrote an angst so hopefully this is okay!

"ETHO! GO BACK THROUGH THE PORTAL!"
"JOEL-"

Etho burnt to a crisp
Smallishbeans died

I opened my eyes to see nothing but darkness. It was over.

The relationship was nothing but ash in the soil and my soulmate, dead. Bloody hell why did I even trust Impulse and Bdoubs? They're dangerous red life's and tried to ruin my relationship with Etho. Oh Etho I'm so sorry. Tears trickled down my face at the thought of him. His scruffy white hair and his kind laugh whenever we joked or I burnt buildings down. Now it's over. We're dead. I don't know where he is now but whether we are together or not I hope he forgives me, but why should he. He probably hates me now. It's my fault.

-

Me and Grian sat on bread bridge watching the sun rise in the distance. I was one of the only greens left on the server so I had to be careful. I turned around and saw Jimmy running towards the mansion screaming my name like his life depended on it, but it was my life not his. He was being chased by about four others on their yellow life's desperate for time, Etho among them.
"JOEL RUN! I can't stop them!" The blonde yelled from below swinging a sword and the Clockers. I looked at Grian who had already drawn his sword and stared at me in fear. "Joel get out of here NOW!" I hesitated before nodding and ran.

I ran as quick as my legs could carry me. I was scared, I didn't ever thing it'd be me who had to run away, quite the opposite in fact. I reached the other side of the woodland mansion and turned behind me to see both of my Bad Boys fighting a swarm of yellows. Jimmy took a hit in the arm and screamed in pain. Grian ran towards him to help leaving the group to disperse and run the other direction.

To me.

Panic covered my whole body and I couldn't move, I started to shake as my soulmates red and yellow eyes shone with the sun. Under his mask I could see he was smiling, was this revenge after I killed us in Double Life. Grian said not to take the blame but I couldn't not. It was all I thought about for weeks.

Only a few meters away I snapped back into reality and ran. It was all I could do. I jumped through the burnt holes of the manor, trying to slip away from my lovers grasp. I heard him call out my name in a malicious tone. I turned behind me until my back it the wall. No it wasn't a wall. It was a body.

"Hello Joel"

Dang it. He grabbed my arm before I could move and brought his sword to my neck and moved it down my throat to my heart. I felt like I'd lost all control of my body as my eyes filled with tears. Just as the weapon reached my stomach he whispered in my ear, "At least I won't feel the pain this time darling." As he moved away his sword went flying into the air while Etho had been jumped on by a blood covered Jimmy and a Grian bit far behind with Cleo. My bad boys to the rescue.

So I ran again. I saw Martyn not far behind and Etho eventually. I hit the ground with a thud and saw Etho lying above my with a small knife in his hands.

"Bye Joel."

The next thing I knew was a sharp pain in my chest and a tear rolled down his cheek as my red stained hand wipes the tear away.

Darkness.

I kinda felt like crying after this lol

Got another story coming out tomorrow!

Word count = 651