Not a morning person -Impulse x Bdoubs-

What's the name for the Impulse x Bdoubs ship? I seriously don't know 😆

A quiet, somewhat peaceful morning in the Double life Server, no red and yellow names out to get each other, just silence. Most of the couples would think something was up, yet they were to tired to bother checking.

Until horns started to blow.

"Immmmmpulssse. Tell Joel to shut up!" He grumbled placing a pillow above his head, trying to keep out the noise. "No you do it." Bdubs yawned in return.

Both of the boat boy's horns blew for a while until Grian joined in with his, Martyn following shortly after.

"Please goooo."
"You're closer to the door."
"It's the same distance stupid." Mumbled Impulse, kicking his soulmate from the bed. "Fine, fine I'll go! But you're stealing the chickens today." He crossed his arms.
"Deal now go!" He laughed as he threw a pillow in Bdubs direction.

Impulse relaxed more under the bed covers as he heard the door open and close downstairs, he kept an ear out to see if he can hear him shouting, after all Bdubs had a loud voice at times like this.

"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP! SOME OF US ARE TRYIN' TO GET SOME SLEEP HERE! KEEP IT GOING AND I'LL COME OVER MYSELF!" He yelled, his face turning into a tomato. Who needed a megaphone when you have a BdoubleO. They definitely heard him.

The shorter man came in, calming down slightly, when he saw his partner giggling. "You're so cute when you laugh." He grinned proudly. "Aww thank you honey now let me sleep so I can dream about you."

Word count = 277