Hidden Smiles -Etho x Bdubs-

Bdubs was in the midst of feeding the horses that lived around his base.

It was a peaceful day, blue skies and the sun shining above him. People sometimes flying over heading to and from the shopping district, waving to him from up above.

He wandered across the green fields of his meadow, a bucket in one hand and a daisy in the other.

He sat down on the thin grass below and placed the bucket beside him.

The brunette admired the flower, it's white petals fluttering slightly as a small breeze came past. His dark hair dancing through the wind.

He sighed, he had Ren, he had the hermits.

But he didn't have Etho

He sat there for a minute or two, staring into the silhouettes of other hermits' bases in the distance before standing up.

As he brushed the grass from his back he didn't notice the dark figure standing behind him.

"Hey Bdubs."

The shorter jumped and spun around to see Etho standing behind him, leaning on a fence.

"Etho! What! How! Don't scare me like that!" He cried.

Etho stood there as the other shouted at him, "You can't leave me like that, it's been so hard without you not being here to help and Ren, don't tell him I said this but he's going crazy with these diamond vault thingies!"

He paused to catch his breath and to properly face the taller man. "Aren't you gunna say something- " He froze as Etho placed his hand on Bdubs cheek. "What are you doing?"
"Smiling."
"I don't know that your wearing a mask!" He stated.
With that he pulled his mask down from his face to then press his lips onto Bdubs.

It was a slow and calming kiss once he melted into the kiss. He waited so long for this.

They pulled away as Bdubs Etho began to speak, "I've missed you too."

Word Count = 320