2 rings 2 lovers -ZIT-

Request by my friend endmotion

"Zed! Tango! Wait for me!" Called someone from the shopping district.

"Impy!" Zed smiled running over to his boyfriend followed by the nether hybrid shortly after. After a long embrace Zed brushed the hair off his face and grinned loudly at his partners, "We were just heading over to concentrate shop for my base, wanna come?"
"Ye I'll come, but not for long as I'm meeting up with X shortly."
"Okay honey! Let's get a move on then." Tango beamed as he grabbed both Impulse and Zedaph's hand before skipping towards the shops.

"Impy can you give me and hand please, I can't reach the white?" Sulked the blonde.
"Don't worry I've got it darling." He said reaching for the concrete powder above him then handing it to Zed with a smile. "Thank you." He said pecking his cheek making Impulse blush a light shade of pink. The boys giggled at the brunette's rosey face.

They helped Zed put the blocks into a colourful collection of shulkers and walked out of the shop into the sunny streets of Hermitcraft.

"Oh dang it I'm late! Sorry but I've got to go!" Impulse rushed as he checked his watch. "It's okay sweetie, we'll be at Zed's if you need us." Impulse smiled as he squeezed them goodbye and took off with his elytra flapping behind him.

Xisuma turned around tapping his foot when seeing him fly down towards him. "OH OH there he is! C'mon Impulse you're five minutes late!" "Hey" He said rubbing his neck, "Sorry X I got distracted with-"
"I know you were busy with Zed and Tango, it's obvious. So are you ready and most importantly have you got it?" Sighed the admin. "Oh yes sorry" He pulls out two small boxes from is back pocket, "See?"

X and Impulse eventually flew off to a small area near by Grian's hobbit hole where they were met by a few other hermits setting up a table and hanging up bunting.

"There they are!" The mayor called from his ladder as a man with a moustache held it steady.

"Thank you all for coming to help me." The brunette smiled.

"It's a pleasure Imp, anything for you love birds I guess." Commented Stress.

After a few rants from Xisuma for them to hurry up, the hermits laid a circular table covered in flower petals of roses with a vase of colourful tulips. Cakes and sandwiches made by Iskall and Grian put on plates. A few finishing touches of fairy lights and redstone fireworks and it was done. A beautiful and romantic evening for his boyfriends.

Tango sat with his legs crossed focusing hard on the board in front. Make a wrong move and he wins. He moved a small wooden piece across the board as sweat dripped from his face. He looked up at the man opposite who started to giggle, "Phff- CHECK MATE!" He squealed as he moved the queen towards the king. "NooOoo! Oh darn it! Well done honey."
"Thank you." He just about said whilst laughing.
"What did I miss?"
"Impy!" They said in unison and ran to hug him, each kissing a different cheek to make Impulse blush a dark shade of red once again.

He told them to both put their elytra on and follow him. The blondes put their wings on and tagged along behind him into the glowing sunset.

They landed in the jungle, a short walk away from what Impulse had planned for his partners. "Impulse I love you dearly but you can be a bit odd, why are we in the jungle?" Tango nodded in agreement. "Just wait darling." He winked trying to hide his excitement.

Eventually they reached the small pic nic surrounded by candles. They men awed at the scenery, "Awww Impy did you do this for us?!" Tango chuckled as he sat down at the table.

They sat down and began chatting and continuing to thank their boyfriend. Suddenly from nowhere (as usual) Etho appeared from behind a tree with three glasses on wine in hand and Ren sat down near by playing guitar.

It was perfect and all going to plan, thank cod! Grian came by later on to serve the trouple their favourite dishes.

"Okay Impulse seriously what's all this about, first the wine and tulips then our favourite food, like the lasagna is delicious but what's going on? Are you sick? Did something happen?!" Zedapth began to panic.

The brunette laughed quietly and stood up to walk over to the others. Tilting their heads the watched as he took both of their hands and smiled, "Tango. Zedapth. You are the most important people in my life and always bring a smile to my face even in some tuff situations. So tonight with the help of a few others I wanted to ask you this..."
The men quickly turned to each other as the realisation hit.
"Will you two marry me?" He asked as he bent down to one knee.

"OH My LOrd! YEsS!"
"YES YES AND A MILLION MORE YESES!!"

As he slipped a beautiful diamond ring onto his fiancés finger, loud whistles and claps came from around them, turns out the rest of the server caught the news, thanks Scar.

As the evening came to an end and the others left the party, the trio flew hope into the night heading home. As it wasn't long till the server heard wedding bells of a newly married Impulse and his husbands, Tango and Zed.

Hiya
I hope you like this one!
Any suggestions then do say!
Have a good one guys o/