Thunder -Joel x Sausage-

Request by @JustAF0ggy

I love basing my books from fanart I find online and I saw this and was immediately inspired!

The clouds around Stratos came from practically nowhere, they were dark too. As if a storm was brewing, the people of Stratos wondered if their God was having a bad day. The issue was that Joel didn't start the storm, he was oblivious to it until a dark shadow casted across his empire.

He's been with Hermes most of the day, playing a few games and reading stories, he had to go for a meeting in the afternoon so he left his son to play while he was gone.Once he returned he saw Hermes on his island, waiting patiently for his father.

Joel landed in front of him as the first few drops of rain fell from the sky, "Hermes? What are you doing out here?"

He was standing alone outside the villa as he smiled softly at his dad, "Papa said we're going back to Sanctuary today!" He seemed excited but something was off. The weather for starters Joel found interesting but the fact he couldn't see Sausage anywhere was confusing, he'd normally be greeted with a large smile and a hug. Something was off.

The meeting from earlier that day was hosted by Fwhip of Gobland, he had asked all emperors to come, yet Sausage didn't show up

The meeting from earlier that day was hosted by Fwhip of Gobland, he had asked all emperors to come, yet Sausage didn't show up. But now he was apparently here about to take their son home.

Joel looked up from his son to the darkened walls of the building, an outline of someone appeared from the darkness, the stranger walked slowly towards the child before placing a hand on the child's shoulder.

"I think it's best you stay here for now, Hermes." Joel's eyes widened slightly at the man present. It was Sausage, but his eyes glowed a deep shade of red and his clothes the opposite from the vibrant colours of Sanctuary, now dark and ominous. A smirk covered his face as he looked up to the God. It wasn't the Sausage he knew.

 It wasn't the Sausage he knew

"Why? What's... wrong?" Hermes asked, tilting is head slightly. Sausage's grip tightened on the child's shoulder causing him to whimper quietly. Joel knew something wasn't right, that was obvious but whoever this man claimed himself to be he wasn't going anywhere with his son. Lightning struck dangerously close to them yet the man didn't flinch. "Leave." He said coldly, his fists clenching at his waist, "Now."

More lightning hit the ground again and again, getting closer by each strike. The Demi-God closed his eyes from the noise and put his hands to his ears. Joel signalled Hermes to come to where he was, quickly doing so as he hugged his father. He looked back to wear his papa was standing, the man frowned in anger now at the other. "Be careful Joel, I won't let you slip him away next time." The man spat.

In an instant he faded away into a cloud of smoke, the sky cleared shortly after, the sun beaming on them. Joel wasn't totally sure how to take up that threat, as not many people have the guts to threat him. He had to warn the others, especially if his own son was in danger.

Word Count = 559Sorry if there are any mistakes I somehow seem to miss loads out when I proof read

Word Count = 559
Sorry if there are any mistakes I somehow seem to miss loads out when I proof read.