Tavern Tales

This isn't a ship just an evil Sausage telling a half corrupted Shelby about Empires S1, if anything it's a platonic ship.

"So Erm... Sausage why are your eyes red?"
"Why's your arm blue?"
"I don't know what your talking about." She said, hastily finishing her sentence as she covered the paleness of her skin and skulk markings under her sleeve.
"Embrace the corruption Shelby don't hide it." He boomed, "Never hide it." His tone now stone cold, lasted with venom.
"Let me tell you a story. A story from centuries ago when my empire stood tall and the mightiest against the rest. Red tendrils wherever you looked and darkness in every corner. In a sense I felt sorry for my neighbour the Codfather, he was always helping his people clean up what ever glory spewed into his lands-"
"Wait?! You knew the CodFather?" She'd blurted out, Shelby had read about him in the Academy when studying Water Magic. Legend has it that he and his sister where of Ocean royalty and descendants of the Water gods and goddesses themselves. Both Cod and Axolotl hybrids, siblings with the power to flood entire kingdoms with the click of their fingers. All this she explained excited to her friend. "Jimmy? Really? Ha! Best he could do was make little water animals for the kids. His sister though, Lizzie I envied her power, shame really, she could of been so much more." He ended with a sigh.
"As I was saying, there was a my dear friend the Emperor of the Lost Empire took and short visit to his ally Count Fwhip for a meeting, he noticed the lack of corruption which had been composted by the Count's machinery. Let's say that meeting ended with a broken alliance and an angry Fwhip is a dagger in his hip."

A few more minutes he spoke of his power and rabbled on about how he's torment his fellow rulers. "One time I was exiled from Rivendale, that was funny. Scott hated me enough as it was because of the beautiful red vines in grow in his home. But after a very tiresome meeting all the Emperors would have once a month I'd really pissed him off and so had he. I followed him home one day, thought we'd play a little game. The Codfather to had returned with him to the Rivendale palace I longed to see in flames and stayed the night. Jimmy went to the loo in the night and we played a little game of illusions. Seeing him scream like a child is a memory that will never be forgotten no. Scott ran in followed by elvish guards to see him waving a ticket brush in the air. I could barely keep my laughter in after that, took Jim three days to stop shaking, neither of us spoke of what he saw."
"What did he see?" She pushed, curiosity getting the better of her.
"Canary Canary who will it be." His eyes closed.
"Sausage?"
"And the player says we'll see." He fluttered his crimson eyes open once more and stared down at the witch. "He saw another life coming into tale, a past life of his. A betrayal of a friend and a fight he couldn't win, death loomed near by and took three souls that hour. Their eyes the same as mine, red. Full of anger, hatred. Yet fear was something they showed, the paranoia of dieing hit them hard when they fell into the Watchers grasp."

"What's a Watcher?"
She was probably mistaken, she had to be. But Sausage was frozen, she wasn't sure he was even breathing, whatever this Watcher is it scared Sausage, and he was the most powerful thing in the world. Wasn't he? "Hello?"
"Ah yes sorry kid. Well that's a story for another time. Don't pester yourself with those creatures. You knew Xornoths didn't you, from the stories you'd read yes? He's nothing compared to what they are. Nothing you hear me, nothing." His voice shook a little as he spoke, yet fire still burned in his eyes. Had he met a Watcher? What is it? She was close to exploding with all the questions in her head but the look in her friends eyes she figured getting him riled up was a bad idea.
"Now how about I tell you a time when blew up the Copper King."

Thanks for 1k views