Rogue -Part 3-

Last one of Rogue then maybe some Rendoc for next oneshot. We'll see, also 1k views. That's a shock... but thank you! 
And why does Martyn in this pic look like Dream 😂

"TIM! Ohhh Timmy!" Called the Blonde Brit, skipping around the deserted town of the Mesa. A long, ominous sword held loosely in his hand, purple particles dancing through the air as he swung his sword in circles. A quiet yet echoing whistle was the only sound, but even the slight breeze and quiet rustle of the leaves couldn't be heard.

"I thought I told you not to come back." The voice was cold. Laced with venom. Jimmy even in a wicked mood couldn't ever spit like that, especially at Grian. "Well I came to get something back, now." He couldn't see the sheriff, nor a shadow that followed behind him.
"And what's that?"
"You."

An explosion of purple and white flames erupted from him, clouds of magenta smoke circling the watcher as he smiled beneath his mask. His once dirty blond hair now dyed with streaks of purple, his skin paler and a neatly sewn red jumper replaced with long cloak.

"Such an dramatic entrance for such a powerful god like yourself Xelqua, pathetic. Why waste your energy on your robes when a Listener like myself could crumple you with the click of my fingers."

"You could sure try buddy, what would the other emperors say about that huh?" Grian tilted his head, a grin growing on his face.

"According to the rest of the people on this world I'm as human as it gets, just teased for being a lump of cotten and stitches. Now what would they do if the poor old sheriff ran screaming to their arms, shouting that a watcher just killed their precious Grian. All the things they could do to you my friend." He began to cackle, his laugh going hoarse as he pictured Grian suffer at his own doing. "I want Tim back."

"Too late my protege, you should of said your goodbyes before hand." 'Jimmy' took a step back, smiling a smile of death. "See you around Bird boy, I think it's time I owe my good friend Sausage a visit, he's dealt with your kind before-"

"Our kind you mean."

The Listener ignored him and began to walk away, taking a rocket from his inventory. Noticing, Grian jumped on him sending them both onto the hard ground below.

"I said I want my friend back!" He pinned Jimmy onto the dusty ground, the tip of the sword at his neck. "Oh Xelqua," He clicked his tongue, "Is this really how you'd treat an old friend, it's been so long after all."

"That's not my name!" He spat, the sword grazing the skin of his chin.

"You want to fight Watcher? Then fight me. You win and you get the kid back, loose and I take you home. Do we have a deal?"

"You know damn well that's not my home, and never will be! But yes we have a deal."

"Good." His wicked smile changed to a scowl, his held out his hand where a green flame appeared, "Magic? So last century." Grian rolled his eyes.

The sheriff smirked as the watcher charged himself into him, a sword aimed straight at him.

The fight got bloody quickly, Grian constantly trying to break Jimmy from his Listener self, simply refusing to let him win. No sign of Martyn though.

Jimmy was weak, his knees began to shake as his breathing became more frequent. His sword dragged onto the ground as he fought for air. Grian wasn't much better. Blood dripped from his forehead down to his chin, now becoming a red smudge once wiped away.

"Give up you filthy creature."

"Give him back!" He spat

"Not until you're dead Xelqua-" He didn't finish that sentence. He instead fell into a heap in the dust, Martyn standing behind him with the hilt of his sword where the sheriff had been standing.

"MARTYN?! Where have you been!"

"Watching." A cocky grin creeping up his face. "You seemed to be handing that rather well G."

"Go to hell Littlewood. I almost died, both us in fact!"

Grian kneeled down, scooping Tim up and over his shoulders. Also picking the remains of a beaten cow boy hat from the floor.

"Everyone still under Fwhip's mountain?"

"Apparently so, so far clueless to the situation. I'll tell the hermits to wrap up what ever the excuse was. Take Timmy back to his house so he can rest up. I'll check in on him this afternoon."

With a nod in response Martyn flew off to Gobland's caverns and Grian limped back to The sheriffs abode. Wondering exactly how he would explain this to Jim.

Lost motivation so it won't be brilliant. Enjoy anyway though.