Runaway Groom -Flower Husbands-

I couldn't choose for a picture so I did two 🙂Also I completely forgot about Wattpad for a month so I guess I'll start writing these again

🙂
Also I completely forgot about Wattpad for a month so I guess I'll start writing these again.

Deep breaths, deep breaths Jim

The Codfather stood at the end of the aisle along side his best man, Joel and his groomsman Pixl, who held the rings. Today was the biggest day of his life, he would marry the elf of his dreams.

It only felt like yesterday when he rescued him and Gem from the Mythland Dungeons.

Only a few moments ago it felt as if he was sitting in a beautiful cave eating cake with him.

Only a few seconds from when the ice king screamed in joy and kissed his lips, tears streaming down his face when a diamond ring slid onto his finger.

It felt like forever, waiting for the doors of the Rivendell church to open wide and appear with the love of his life.

Joel and Pix had made a good job of keeping him calm as the guest poured into the elvish church, each taking a seat and chatting away before the ceremony begins. Jimmy noticed he was shaking a little, was it just him or was it hot in side, could someone maybe open a window soon. He didn't realise he was shaking until he got a quiet nudge from Pix, "Are you alright Codfather? Not long now don't worry." He smiled, Joel also giving a reassuring nod and tap on the back.

Jim swished his tale left and right, panicking a little. Seriously where in Aeor was Scott? He definitely should of come down by now. What if he's hurt, or what if he's dead! I swear to Cod if Xornoth bloody took him. Just then the doors of the church flew open, standing there were his sister, Kathrine and Shrub, all looking rather distraught. Their faces said it all, Scott was missing.

Now he could really panic, he was shaking like crazy and his mind started spinning, his vision blurry as he tried to process what had just happened. "Jimmy! Jimmy snap out of it!" Shouted Joel, the man's hand on his shoulder while the other was smacking across Jim's face. "We're going to find him okay!"
"I'm... I'm coming too!" The blonde finally stuttered.
"No you stay here, it's bad luck if you see him anyway." Joel winked. "We'll stay here with Jimmy." Shurb called, her and Kathrine attempting to calm Jimmy down.

"Lizzie dear, can you tell us what happened?" Joel asked.
"Scott was excited as ever, he wouldn't shut up but then like a light switch he swapped and began to cry, then everything he said was a mess. He thought he wasn't ready to marry Jimmy, or that he wasn't a good husband for him. Then he just kinda flew away."

Joel along with Pix, Gem and Fwhip left Jimmy in a crying mess to go find Scott. Lizzie along with the other Groomswomen and guests to calm the Codfather and a few went on search for the missing King.

They searched everywhere in Rivendell, even trying other empires but that would take to long to search completely. Gem and Fwhip went into the secret meeting room yet they were unlucky, Pix had said the palace was completely abandoned. That was until Joel stumbled across a cave, similar to the one Jimmy described about their first date. Inside was a long tunnel soon leading to a widely decorated room, a small pond too filled with cod and a pufferfish. On the pic nic blanked sat an elf, rocking back and forth. A poppy in his pale hands.

"Scott? You good?"
He sniffs in response.
"Everybody's looking for you, Jimmy's bawling his eyes out and... do you need to talk?" Joel slumped onto the mossy floor with a thump beside Scott. "I love Jimmy. When my parents died he was there, when my demon brother tormented the server he was there, but even though we were different sides of the war he's still send me letters, he's always been there for me in times I needed him most, for that I love him deeply. It's just... I don't know if I could do the same. We kept having arguments about the wedding and about some really stupid stuff and just what if it goes wrong Joel, I can't loose him, he's my world and I still see him as that clumsy and stupid cod boy prince who tripped into my coronation cake from all those years ago. What do I do Joel?" He choked out a sob towards the end as his voice hurried in speed. He fell into the brunettes arms, crying on his future brother-in-laws shoulder.

"You know, me and Liz had a fight a few days before our wedding, I seriously thought she was going to cancel it all together, I was bloody petrified. Then the day itself came and I was sobbing like a baby as she walked down that isle. It's alright to have cold feet, feeling nervous is completely normal, but deep down if your heart is beating for him then you leap into his arms and say 'I do'"

"Thanks Joel, that- that helped." He said fixing his hair as he stood up. "Shall we?"

~

Jimmy sat with his head buried in his webbed hands, the ocean queen making circular motions on his back ; Kathrine and Shubble reassuring him everything was fine. "BUT HE'S RAN AWAY! What don't you understand about this?! He doesn't love me, he's ran off and who could blame him. Why was I such a fool to think he'd want to be my husband."
"Jimmy don't you dare say that, everyone knows how much he adores your company, he loves you more than you know! I'm sure Joel and the others will sort it out, maybe you just need to postpone the wedding?" Kathrine said.

Suddenly the doors opened wide again and flew in the search party, Joel landing in a heap by Jimmy's feet. "Sorry I was trying to look cool, like normal you know. Get the guests back to their seats, Jim fix your tie as your betrothed will be here any minute now. Ladies, please do something about Scott's makeup."

They smiled and ran from the church to the dressing room were Scott sat with an ark ward smile on his face, apologising and explaining what had happened.

The Codfather's eyes were glistening with the tears and light of the sun as practically all the Emperors fixed his suit. Joel straightening his tie, Sausage combing his hair, Pearl growing a new poppy for his pocket. Pix checked the rings and they were thankfully still in his pocket, they didn't need another unexpected predicament for today.

The church bells rang as the happy couple walked out of the building. Their arms linked and golden rings sat on their fingers. Many crying with tears of joy and flower petals throwing into the sky.

Towards the end of the day as guests began to leave and the married couple left for their honeymoon, an owl landed on the perch of a window sill next to Joel, an envelope in its claws. It read, "Thank you Joel, and you're right, it's okay to be scared but I'm with the man I love most in this strange world. Jimmy's already flat out at our villa so I thought this was a good time to thank you.

-Scott"

Might write a Flower Husbands Hogwarts book or oneshot, dunno yet.

Word count - 1263