Chapter 1

Annas POV-

"Thank you for all of the fans and supporters that attended this tour. Without you guys I wouldn't be here. And one more thing, New song tomorrow out at 5pm eastern time here. Thank you New York! I love you guys, I promise i'll be back soon!" I said smiling running off stage.

The fans were screaming as I ran off.

That was the last show of my world tour and I couldn't have been more excited. I'm sad for it to be over but happy so that I can work on myself and have time to be with my friends and family back home in LA.

"Holy shit how do you feel! You just finished your world tour!!" My friend Rue said hugging me.

"Its crazy as hell but i'm glad because I need rest." I said smiling.

"Yup just a 7 hour drive and we'll finally be home." Rue said.

"Ugh don't remind me." I say plopping down on a couch.

Rue is my bestfriend but is also my manager.
She's been my manager for about 2 years now. I fired my other manager because he was an asshole and only cared for money and didn't care about me and how I was doing. When I told him I was exhausted and needed time away he wouldn't listen and would book me for multiple things and I got tired of it. As I was interviewing people to have the job, Rue just kind of stuck with me and not only was she my manager but she became my bestfriend as well.

Liked by Olivia Rodrigo, Justin Bieber, Billie Eilish and 1,700,087 more

AnnaParker: I wanted to come on here and thank all of my beautiful supporters and fans. This tour was amazing and taught me a lot about myself and the ones close to me. Without you guys I wouldn't be able to do this. Thank you thank you. I love you all. New song out tomorrow! ❤️

@ annaswife : literally in love with you

@Username8765: NEW MUSIC ALREADY? YOU ARE FEEDING US.

@user89: Anyone notice that Gracie stopped liking her photos and attending her last couple of shows??
@useruser56: Pretty sure they broke up. It's obvious now:(

@Ruesmith: always an honor working with you. Proud of you!!!
@AnnaParker: My bestfriend for life!

@GracieAbrams: proud of you an... <3
@gracieslover: OMG SO DID YOU GUYS BREAK UP OR NOT.

View all 10,865 comments
———————————————————-

"No way she fucking commented on your post." Bryce said laughing.

"Yup but i'm not gonna let it bother me tonight. We have a dinner tonight and I just had my last show so with that being said lets get fucked up tonight and have fun please." I say walking away.

I then sit down on my bed in the tour bus.

"You don't have to keep pushing it down you know? We both know how you feel about her." Bryce says sitting next to me.