Chapter 18

The next morning.
Gracies POV-
I woke up on the tour bus alone without Anna next to me, just like the past 2 days. it was my decision but it still sucked not feeling her next to me. The bus was quiet so I figured everyone either went to go do their own thing or they were sleeping too.

I got out of bed and walked out and saw Anna sleeping on the couch. I couldn't help but feel guilty that she was sleeping out here but I just couldn't sleep next to her right now.

I heard the toilet flush and then a door opened so I turned around.

"bitch i'm tired and ready to go home." Olivia said yawning.

I smiled at her and rolled my eyes.

She looked over on the couch and then back at me and sighed.

"Still not sleeping together?" she asked.

I shook my head no.

"come on lets get dressed and see if theres food around here." she said grabbing my arm.

Annas POV-

I woke up around 10:30 because of Bryce and Chris fighting.

"if you guys don't shut up I swear." I groan.

I sat up with the blanket wrapped around me.

"why are you still sleeping out here?" Chris said.

"You know why dumbass." I say sighing.

"Just talk to her already. It's annoying seeing you guys just ignoring eachother and being weird." Bryce say's sitting next to me.

"Is she here?" I ask.

"Nope. Olivia texted me and told me that they went to go get breakfast at some diner." Chris said.

I nodded and got up to get ready.

2 hours later.

"Alright we're gonna go and shop around the city since we're here for the day, Wanna come with?" Bryce says opening the tour bus door.

"No but have fun. Gracie and Olivia meeting up with you guys?" I ask.

"Yeah they should be I think chris already started walking." He says.

"okay keep an eye on the both of them." I say

He nods and we say our byes and I decided to just lay down watching tv.

About 15 minutes later the door to the back room slid open.

I looked up to see Gracie which confused me because I thought she was with Olivia.

"I thought you were with my brothers and Olivia?" I said sitting up.

"I was but we're alone now so I think we should talk." she says putting her hand on her side.

I sighed.

"What now Anna? why are you sighing?" She said raising her voice.

I got up and was about to walk out but she grabbed my arm.

"Talk to me please." she yelled.

I turned around and looked at her.

"There is nothing to talk about." I say looking her in her eyes.

"Anna you killed her!" She yells.

"Fuck Gracie you wanna say it any louder?" I say closing the door.

"Just stop fucking ignoring it. You killed her, you fucking killed her!" She yells.

I put my hand on her mouth and put her back against the wall and she started to tear up. I took my hand off of her mouth slowly and wiped her tears.

"Are you scared of me Gracie?" i said softly.

"No." she said looking down.

"Look at me." I said.

"Are you scared of me?" I ask again.

"why did you kill her?" she asks looking at me.

"Because she hit you and threatened you and thought she was gonna get away with it just like she thought she was gonna get away with almost killing me." I say with a straight face.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why did Bryce have to be the one to let me know about it? What the fuck Anna! I thought we said no more secrets." She said crying.

She started to hit my chest but I stood there and took it. She kept swearing at me and hitting me but I let her because I know I hurt her and she needed to let it out. She broke down after she was done and I held her.

We stayed silent until she spoke.

"I'm not scared of you anna. I could never be scared of you I just wish you told me and didn't keep it from me. You came back with blood and bruises on you and wouldn't tell me anything for weeks until I asked Bryce and he told me. I tried my best to just let it go but I can't." she said looking up softly.

Her eyes were red and I could see how hurt she was which broke me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I just never wanted you to know this side of me. She came to the show and got in without anyone knowing and when I heard about what happened and the way you were shaking and crying for me I just knew I never wanted her near you ever again and it wouldn't have stopped unless she was gone." I say.

"what did you do with her?" she asks.

"My dad and his guys took care of her if you're asking where she is." I say.

She looked up at me in my arms and put her hand on my cheek and rubbed my cheek with her thumb.

"you killed her because she touched me?" she asks in a low tone.

" I'd kill anyone for you." I say looking into her eyes.

"yeah?" she asks in a low tone again.

"yeah. A thousand times." I say.

She moves her head closer to me and looks down to my lips and then smashes her lips onto mine.
She pushed me back as we kissed so she was on top of me. I put my fingers in between her waist band and then I moved my hands up to her shirt.

"Take it off." She said breathing heavily.

She then smashed her lips back onto me and I took her shirt off and then picked her up and put her on the bed. I unbuttoned her pants and started to take them off.

Then we heard a door open and close.

We both looked at each other and sighed and helped her put her clothes back on.

"This isn't done yet." she said pulling me into a kiss.

The door then opened.

"Oh shit sorry!" We heard.

We turned and saw Olivia with Conan.

"Damn they were about to get it in. Go gracie!" Conan said closing the door.

Gracie and I looked at each other and smiled and then we held each other and just talked. Like we always do. I missed her and i'm glad that this didn't make me lose her.

"what are you thinking about?" she said rubbing my cheek.

"nothing. I just missed being in your arms" I said.

"I know and i'm sorry I just needed space." she says.

"it's okay I get it." I say smiling slightly.

She smiled back and kissed me. Finally we were back to normal.

A/n- hii, i hope you're enjoying the story. Please don't forget to vote:)