chapter 32

Annas POV-

Gracie and I were in the store now buying some stuff for the twins birthday. They turned 12 today.

"hey babe what about this cake?" gracie said.

It was a blue and pink cake which was perfect so they didn't fight about colors.

"Great babe." I said smiling.

Life as mothers has been amazing, i'm not saying that it's easy 24/7 but I feel like it's brought gracie and I closer together in a way and we are both just so involved with our children together so it's amazing.

"Oh, gray said he wanted a microphone today so he could sing and then mia asked for a soccer ball. Can you believe that?" Gracie said placing more things in the grocery cart.

"It's crazy how much they're growing up. I can tell Gray is gonna take the singing life just like us and Mia has taken interest in soccer lately which is crazy because the both of us never played sports growing up so this is gonna be fun." I say smiling.

Gracie walked next to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I really love you." she whispered.

"And I really love you. always." I say kissing her head.

We shopped around for a bit more getting things for the house and then we decided to go home.

We walked into the house and it was quiet which made me and gracie terrified because that was never good.

We called their names out but they didn't answer so I ran to our back door and then saw Chris and Olivia with them with their daughter rose.

"Holy crap don't ever do that again I thought something happened to them." I say looking at chris.

He laughs and then hugs me.

"sorry we just wanted to come see the kids and you guys of course." he says.

I rolled my eyes at him and then smiled.

Rose and the kids ran up to me and Gracie and hugged us.

We played outside with the kids for about an hour or so until Bryce showed up with Jenna and then we decided to do the cake for the twins.

"Momma when do you think bryce and jenna are gonna have babies?" mia said.

I laughed and looked at them.

"I don't know sweetheart I think thats for them to decide. Now whose ready for cake?" I say.

All the kids started cheering of course.

We sung happy birthday for the twins and they ate some cake and now it was time for presents.

we handed graysons his first.

"A piano and a microphone?!" He said jumping up and down.

Gracie and I smiled at each other and then gave mia her gift.

"A black book bag with a soccer ball on it! I love it!" she screamed jumping up and down.

"hold on we still have to go in the backyard." I say grabbing her hand.

We all went outside and what she saw made her jump up and down even more.

"A soccer ball, shoes, and a net! thank you momma and mom!" she said hugging us.

"best moms ever." grayson said.

Gracie and I smiled at eachother and then continued their party.

If you were wondering about Gracie and I's music careers, they're still going but we stopped touring a year ago to spend more time with our kids. We still write music and release things but we're more family oriented now and thankfully our fans understood that.

"hey lets go watch a movie with your creatures!" Bryce said coming up to me.

"Did he just call our kids creatures?" Gracie said turning her head at me.

"He's just mad he doesn't have one." I said.

Gracie then put her lips together and looked at me squinting her eyes like i was in trouble.

"A kid A kid not creatures of course." I say fast.

"Actually, we wanted to tell you guys today. i'm 2 months pregnant." Jenna said looking down.

"Oh gray and mia are gonna love this!" I say happily.

I get up and hug bryce and jenna and congratulate them.

"okay okay enough of this, gray said we have to watch spiderman bc spidermans last name is parker and he thinks that he's somehow going to become spiderman now." Bryce says laughing.

"You see what you did to our child?" Gracie says smiling at me.

"hey that's not too bad." I say.

I grab her hand and we walk in to see the kids playing in the living room.

" momma can you tell mia and rose to stop being mean they keep saying i'll never be spiderman." grayson says sitting on the floor.

"he thinks he can climb walls momma and mom said humans can't climb walls." mia says looking at gracie.

"oh geez." gracie whispered in my ear.

I smiled and then looked at grayson, mia, and rose.

"what do you guys say, we eat some ice cream and start this movie?" I ask smiling.

they all then started smiling forgetting about their little argument. That's what I love about kids, they're easy to make happy and you can literally say anything about something they like and they forget what they're sad or mad about. At least that's how it is with Grayson and Mia.

We ate ice cream and watched whatever the twins wanted to watch mostly all night until it was their bed time. But, it was days like this that made me happy for the future with Gracie and the twins. My love for Gracie grows everyday and I know that her love for me grows everyday as well. We both know that we will never be the perfect couple but that's okay with us because we know that at the end of the day our love can get us through everything and anything. She's my Gracie and I'm her an. Thank god our hearts ached for each other because we found our way back to each other even through the hardest thing and that was more than enough for us. As long as we had each other, we were okay. Now we will continue our marriage with love and teach our kids the best we can but together. Just the way it was always meant to be. My Gracie and her an.

The end.

A/n-

Thank you guys so much for reading this story and giving it so much love. I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did writing it. Since I loved the story so much I'm thinking about making a second book following Mia's life. How would you guys like that? and would you read it? please vote and comment to let me know, thank you:)