chapter 31

Annas POV-

It's been 3 days since Gracie gave birth and we were now able to go home.

I put the babies in the car first since Gracie was in a wheelchair still in a little of pain.

"ready my love?" I say turning around and looking down at her.

she nodded and looked down.

I put one arm under her legs and the other under her back and then picked her up from there.

After we were all settled in, I started the drive home. Thankfully the babies were asleep so we didn't have to pull over or anything to calm them down.

When we got home I put gracie inside first and then brought the babies in and I put them inside of their cribs so that they could sleep more.

I made my way downstairs and found gracie crying on the couch.

"hey what's wrong talk to me." I say sitting down next to her.

"you've been so great and patient with me even after everything I said to you and its just not fair to you." she said.

I took a deep breath in and out.

"Are you leaving me? I swear I didn't mean anything that I said, I was just so angry with you so I started saying-

I pulled her in and smashed our lips together and then backed away with my hand under her chin.

"you're my wife through the good and bad, remember?" I say looking into her eyes.

"But I was so mean." she said quietly.

"But I love you and nothing you say or do will change that. I know you didn't mean it I could see the regret as soon as it came out of your mouth. I'm not leaving you and I never will abandon you or our children. you're stuck with me for life Gracie Abrams, for life." I say smiling at the last part.

"I just want you to know that i'm sorry and I did want to have kids with you and i'm so glad we did because our babies are so beautiful." she said.

I nodded and then kissed her again. I knew she was in pain so we didn't go any farther than kissing but then the babies started crying.

I backed away and smiled at her.

"This is gonna be our life for the next 3 years." I said smiling.

Gracie laughed and I got up to go upstairs.

6 Years later.

Gracies POV-

"Hey hey what are you guys fighting about." I said sitting down in front of Grayson and Mia.

"he took my doll so I kicked him!" she said sticking her tongue out at him.

"you were putting your doll in my truck!" he said.

"princess's can go in trucks too!" she yelled.

"okay you two, stop yelling. Mia were you touching his toys?" I say looking at her.

"yes but I just wanted to play with him." she said starting to cry.

"but if you just wanted to play ask me next time." Grayson said.

Mia nodded and then hugged Grayson.

I smiled at the interaction.

Anna and I thought it would be good to start them early on trying to talk and reading and it really paid off because they are both really smart. Most 6 year olds can barely talk well or even know how to talk about their emotions.