chapter 25

Gracies POV-

I woke up to something wet licking my face.

"ugh weenie stop it." I said sighing.

I heard a little giggle and opened my eyes.

"come on we're gonna go to the dog park." Anna said leaning down rubbing my face.

"but i'm tired." I said.

Anna took her shoes off and got into bed with me so I snuggled into her.

"how did you sleep my love." she said quietly.

"I slept okay. When did you wake up?" I asked looking up.

"about an hour ago, weenie and rocky woke me up by jumping on the bed but I let you sleep a bit more." she said playing with my hair.

I smiled at her and then leaned up to kiss her but we heard knocking at the door.

Anna puts her head back and groans.

"Did you really have to change the locks? that's literally all we hear now." she says sighing.

" yes because if we didn't they would have just kept barging in." I say smiling.

"I think it was easier that way." she says.

"right. you're just saying that because now you have to actually get up and open the door." I say laughing.

"Oh me? no you can go open it since you changed them." She says looking at me.

"Nope I think you got it babe" I say smiling tapping her chest.

She smiles at me and then wraps me in the blanket and picks me up.

"hey stop it what are you doing!" I say laughing.

"well its our house so we have to go open the door." She says kissing my cheek.

"Babe i'm literally just wearing a big t-shirt with nothing under." I say.

"keep the blanket on you." she says.

She starts walking us downstairs and then we heard our front door open and close.

Anna put me down gently at the end of the stairs and then we heard laughing.

"How the hell did you guys get in?" Anna says.

Olivia,Bryce,Chris, Jenna, and Conan then all came around the corner.

"Oh I just used my hair clip, it was pretty easy so you might just want to get that checked out because wow it was pretty easy to get in and plus you guys were taking long to answer the door." Olivia says.

"Okay we'll just give them keys because theres no stopping them." I say smiling and rolling my eyes.

1 hour later

After they all came over we decided to watch a movie since there was nothing else to do.

We were all laying down on our own couches with our significant other and conan was on his own couch.

Anna was holding me and my head was on her shoulder. She put her hand on my thigh and started going up but rubbing her hand softly on the way up.

"Anna." I whispered low enough only for her to hear.

"shh be a good girl and stay quiet." she whispered in my ear and then placed a kiss on my neck.

And that was enough to make me crazy.

She started to rub me slowly outside of my pants so I put my head more into her neck so I could hide what I was feeling. I was already wet enough for her to slide a finger into me. When she did it was slowly but it felt so good.

"hey you okay?" Olivia asked.

Anna sped up putting her finger in and out of me knowing it was gonna be difficult for me to talk.

"Hmm? yeah yeah im fine i'm just trying to get uh comfortable." I say barely getting word's out.

I couldn't take it anymore and I needed her.

I slowly moved which made her finger slip out of me.

"i'll be back guys I need to go to the bathroom. Anna can you come with me? watching scary movies with the whole house being dark kinda scares me." I say slightly laughing.

Anna gets up and grabs my hand that I was holding out for her and we walked upstairs but I brought her to our room.

"thought you needed to go to the bathroom?" Anna says smiling at me.

I playfully roll my eyes and then pull her closer to me and smash our lips together.

I took her hand and put it back into my underwear and she turned us around and put my back against the wall.

"you're so wet princess you're such a good girl." She whispers against my neck.

"go faster." I say breathing heavily.

She started to go faster while she bit my neck and sucked on it gently.

I started to feel like I was going to cum so I put my hand on her shoulder while she kept fingering me so we could look at each other.

"I'm gonna cum." I said heavily breathing.

"cum my love." she whispered.

I put my head back and released all over her fingers, she started to go slower knowing that I liked to slowly ride out my high. I grabbed her face again and kissed her but this time more softly.

we both slowly backed away and put our foreheads onto each other while we caught out breaths.

"i hate you." I said smiling.

"I love you more." she said pulling me into a hug.

"don't worry i'm gonna get you back." I said against her chest.

"Good, I can't wait. Also we should probably head back down there." she said laughing.

I backed away from her and started laughing too.

"Yeah lets go." I said smiling.

We walked back down and the lights were back on.

"You guys missed the ending of the movie it was so good!" Chris said.

I looked at Olivia next to him who was pointing at my neck so my eyes widened and then I hit Annas arm who was smiling.

"Seriously? You guys are gross!" Bryce says.

"Oh shut up!" Anna says rolling her eyes.

We all laughed and then talked for a couple more hours and watched another movie.

A/n-

i'm sorry this chapter sucked. I'm having trouble writing tbh.

also only a couple more chapters left...