chapter 10

Gracies POV-
I woke up around 7am with Anna on top of me so I didn't want to move yet and wake her up too early. I decided to just lay in bed and go on my phone for awhile.

After about 45 minutes I felt Anna start moving.

"Good morning baby." I said kissing her head.

She groaned and put her face more into the crook of my neck. I heard her groan and then she started putting little kisses on my neck which made me laugh.

"Stop it that tickles!" I said.

"You just have such a kissable neck I can't help it." She says lifting her head up.

She smiles at me and then she gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Good morning my love you're up early, did you sleep okay?" she says putting her hands on ny face.

"Yeah i slept okay i'm just kinda hungry." I say.

Anna is a great cook so she mostly cooks our meals and i'm the one that cleans up after. It's just something that we've always done that works, I mean its the least I could do when she's the one making the food, you know?

Anna got out of bed and put her hand out for me to grab it so I did and we walked to her kitchen together.

"so what are we feeling today?" She says looking in the fridge.

"Pancakes and bacon sound pretty good what do you think?" I say.

"Sounds good babe." she says smiling at me.

God I love her.

Annas POV-

Gracie and I are sitting at my table eating breakfast together so maybe it would be a good time to tell her about the dinner with my parents. I'm just hoping it doesn't go bad.

"Hey gracie?" I say putting my fork down

She hums and looks up at me.

"So my parents know about us getting back together and want to have dinner tomorrow night." I say looking at her.

Gracie choked on her food and started drinking her juice and then looked at me so I waited for her to talk.

"I'm sorry that just caught me off guard. They've never really liked me are you sure they want me to go to dinner with you guys?" She says looking down.

I stand up from my chair and walk over to her and put my arms around her and rest my head on her shoulder.

"Yes i'm sure. My mom is the one who invited you and I know it's never been easy with them so if you don't want to go I understand." I say.

"No its okay. I want them to know we're together and maybe the way they feel about me has changed. I just wish that they would give me a chance." She says.

I turn her around and see that she has tears forming in her eyes.

"Gracie you're perfect to me and if my parents don't see that then thats on them. You're the best thing thats ever happened to me and now that I got you back I won't let anything or anyone ever take you away from me again. Do you understand that?" I say nodding my head at her.

"I love you Anna." She says wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I love you Gracie. Always no matter what." I say.

I hug her back and we stay like that for a couple minutes in silence but the silence wasn't weird or awkward. It was just right.

—————————————
Dinner Night.

"I'm so nervous." Gracie says putting her rings on.

"Don't be. Everything will be okay regardless of what happens" I say putting my shoes on.

"Okay help me pick what shoes and then we can leave. The black, white or red ones?" She says with them in her hands.

I smile at her because she always talks fast when she's nervous and she doesn't even realize it.

"Shit am I doing it again? That thing you tell me I do when i'm nervous?" She says sighing sitting down on my lap.

"Hand me the white ones i'll put them on you. You look amazing by the way." I say kissing her neck.

After we were done getting ready I called one of my drivers to come pick us up and bring us to the restaurant my parents chose.
After 10 minutes my driver joe showed up and we got into the car.

"hey joe, I sent you the location to the restaurant right so you know how to get there?" I say.

"Yes and plus don't you think your parents would have told me already? Your mom called me 2 days ago telling me about it and making sure i'm on time." He says laughing.

I laughed with him and then put the window down that blocks the back seat. Basically we can see joe but he can't see us or really hear us.

"You okay love?" I say looking at Gracie.

Gracie nods and smiles at me and then grabs my face and kisses me long and hard.

I put my hands on her waist and then tapped my lap so she knew to get on my lap and she did.

"Did I tell you that you look really good right now?" Gracie says with her thumb on my bottom lip.

"thank you but look at you. You look amazing." I say putting my hands on her face gently and connecting our lips again.

We were kissing and it was getting more heated. I put my hand on her thigh and started going up lifting her dress and then we heard a knock on the window.

"We're here!" Joe says.

Gracie backs away and sighs.

"I really want you right now and as much as I want to be here, I wish we weren't." She says.

I smile at her and give her a peck on the lips one last time.

"come on we have to go." I say laughing.

She kisses my cheek and I get out first to hold the car door open for her.

"Thank you." She says smiling.

"Always." I say.

I grab her hand and put her in front of me because of course, paparazzi was there.

They kept yelling and asking questions but we ignored them and walked into the restaurant.