chapter 21

1 month later
Annas POV-
Its been a month since I proposed to Gracie and we also had a new years party because why wouldn't we? It was really fun and everything has been going good for us.

Gracie and I were on our couch with Rocky and Weenie watching whatever was on tv and then her phone went off.

She picked it up and I just listened.

"Wait really?"

"Tonight?"

"Okay ill let you know bye"

"Olivia wants to know if we will go to Conans for a party tonight." She said turning over at me.

"Jeez we really are living out our 20's aren't we." I say laughing.

"Its what we're meant to do. So do you want to or no? Its okay if not, we can find something to do together." she said holding my hand.

"No we can go it sounds fun." I say.

I pulled her in to kiss her and our door opened.

"Okay thats it i'm changing the lock and none of you are getting keys." Gracie said sighing.

I smiled at her and turned around to see Bryce and Chris with a stressed Olivia.

"what problem is going on now?" I say laughing.

Gracie playfully hits my arms and I mouth a "ow" to her which makes her roll her eyes.

"Can you please tell them that they're overreacting and stop them." Olivia says looking at me and Gracie.

"Give us one good reason as to why we shouldn't pull up on her dumb ass ex and give him a good beating. Hmm come on Anna give us one." Chris says.

"Oouu who is he? I wanna go punch someone." I say.

Gracie hit my arm and rolled her eyes again.

"Babe stop it!" she says putting her hand on her face.

"okay fine. why do you guys want to beat him up? is he messing with Olivia or something?" I question.

"Can Bryce and I talk to you alone in your room?" Chris says.

"no thats not fair!" Olivia says.

I eyed Gracie and she nodded.

"My woman is okay with it so lets go, sorry liv." I say getting up.

I hear Olivia sigh as we walk upstairs.

Chris locks the door after we enter.

"He won't stop messaging her and threatening her. I don't want him to get her when she's alone. I love her and I don't want anything to happen to her, i'm just really pissed off guys and worried." Chris says sitting down.

"nothing is gonna happen to her. If he tries something then thats when we beat his ass but until then we shouldn't do anything. Olivia clearly doesn't want anything happening considering you might actually kill him and I think you should just trust her and when she tells you to do something then that's when you should." I say.

"See this is why we come to you for everything. You're the only one in this family who knows how to talk about things correctly." Bryce says smiling.

I roll my eyes and then look at Chris waiting for a response.

"Fine but once she gives me the green light to do something just know I won't hesitate." He says.

"Yeah yeah we know." I say laughing.

We made our way downstairs and Gracie and Olivia both stared us but we stayed quiet.

"Well?" Olivia says.

"Oh, I told them not to do anything and that they should trust you but once he does something let us know and we will handle it." I say pressing play on the movie.

Chris sighs and hugs olivia and then they all sit next to me and Gracie.

"What are you guys watching anyway?" Chris says.

"Umm its called white chicks, how don't you know?" I say raising an eyebrow.

"You guys are so weird." Chris says.

"right so anyway are you guys going to the party tonight?" Gracie asks.

"Obviously, who do you think liv invited first?" Chris says.

"talk to her like that again and i'll beat your ass little brother." I say smirking at him.

I put my hand on gracies thigh as we watched the movie.

A/n-
Kinda a short chapter but hiii.
I hope you're taking care of yourself, remember to eat and drink water. you're loved and cared about:)