chapter 20

Christmas day 12:03am
Annas POV-
After we all opened our presents for each other we decided to watch some christmas movies and drink hot chocolate. They all went home around 11:30.

"Hey babe I can clean this all up you can go lay down I can see that you're tired." I say looking back at gracie as i'm cleaning the dishes.

"No that's not fair babe I made this mess too." She says quietly.

I finished cleaning the dishes and the kitchen while Gracie picked up the living room. We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Come on lets go to bed." I say walking up to her.

I walked up to her and grabbed her face gently and gave her a kiss. I was really nervous and excited for what was about to happen and she had no idea.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you more." I said against her lips.

I put my arms around her and tapped her leg and whispered jump so that I could pick her up and bring her upstairs.

Once we got upstairs I put her on the bed gently and she opened her eyes, when she looked around her eyes started to tear up.

"what is this?" she said looking at me.

Gracies POV-

"what is this?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"darling don't cry." she said wiping my tears.

She gave me a kiss on my head.

She got down on one knee and took a box out of her pocket. Is this really fucking happening?

"Anna is this really happening or am I dreaming?" I said crying and laughing.

"it's happening my love. Gracie i've loved you ever since I met you. Everyday I can't help but fall more in love with you and love you more than I did the day before. You make me feel things that I've never felt before and I am so in love with you. I don't ever want to live life unless its with you by my side. You're the one that I see myself with forever whether it's sleeping and waking up with or even fighting and crying with. You're my Gracie and I want it to stay that way forever. I will never stop loving you. These past 5 years with you have been the best years of my life and I want to create more memories with you and make those years longer. Gracie Abrams will you marry me and make me the happiest girl alive?"She says with tears forming in her eyes.

At this point I was sobbing because I've been waiting to marry her literally two weeks into our relationship.

"oh my god yes yes yes a million times yes." I say jumping into her arms.

She picks me up and twirls me around.

"okay we have one more thing to do." she says putting me down.

She takes the ring out and kisses it and then puts it on my lips and I kiss it. Something I told her I wanted to happen a month into our relationship if I was ever to get proposed to. I couldn't believe that she remembered it.

She put the ring on my finger and then kissed my hand on one knee.

"I'm yours forever my love." she says looking up.

I picked her face up and bent down to kiss her.

"Oh my god i'm your fiancé." I say smiling at her.

"I told you I would make you my wife one day." she says hugging me.

"oh my god." was all that I could get out.

We stayed up a little longer taking in what just happened and then we went to sleep. We went to sleep engaged.

The Next morning

Annas POV-
I woke up before gracie and looked at her in awe. shes the most beautiful girl ever and I can't believe that shes my fiancé now. I decided to get up and make her a christmas breakfast to bring her in bed.

I made her bacon and pancakes and also made her a hot chocolate with a candy cane in there so it tasted a little minty which she's always loved.

I put the bacon on the pancakes making a smiley face and then put whip cream on it.

I made my way upstairs and she of course was still sleeping so I put everything down on the night stand next to her and rubbed her face and gave her kisses to wake up to.

She started groaning and then she slowly opened her eyes.

"good morning my soon to be wife." she says smiling.

I smiled at her and placed a kiss on her head.

"Good morning my love, I made you breakfast so eat it when you decide to get up." I say smiling at her.

She nodded and cuddled the blanket again.

After awhile she got up and we both started to eat together. When we were done eating we got ready for the day and decided to call everyone over to tell them.

Of course they all barged in when they got here.

"sup fuckers." Bryce said diving into our couch.

"Please don't mind him, he had a little morning drinking session. No clue why but he did." Jenna said rolling her eyes and smiling.

We all laugh a little and then Gracie and I look at eachother.

"Did you guys kill someone and now you want our help?" Bryce said.

"What?" Gracie and I say at the same time turning our heads towards him.

"Well why did you guys invite us over? and then look at each other like that?" Chris says.

" Jesus, we invited you over because we have something to tell you guys." I say sitting down sighing.

Gracie sits down on my lap.

"I could be sleeping right now so this better be important." Olivia says.

"It's literally 12 in the afternoon." Bryce says.

Olivia shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay okay! Look!" Gracie says happily.

She puts her hand out showing the ring to all of them.

All of their faces have a shocked look.

"Holy shit she finally did it!" Chris shouts.

Olivia then tackles Gracie and they jump up and down together and Jenna joins them.

We stare at them and laugh. Chris and Bryce then hugged me and Bryce insisted that we went out tonight to party.

A/n-
Hope you guys are enjoying:) don't forget to vote.
I really love this story so i hope you guys do too!