chapter 13

2 Weeks later.

Gracies POV-

Its about 7pm and Anna is on her way to go pick up Bryce from the hospital. We thought we would throw him a party but Anna said it might be too much for him on his first day back home so we have all of his close friends here instead. Me, Olivia, Conan, Jenna, and of course Chris.

"Do you guys think he'll be okay with all
of us waiting here for him?" Jenna asks sighing.

"Yes as long as its not a big party, Bryce loves being near the people he loves." Chris says.

"Everything will be okay, Anna said they'll be here soon and he seems excited to be home." I said smiling at them.

About 5 minutes later we heard the door open so we all turn our heads.

"I'm back bitches!" Bryce yells.

We all laughed and got up to hug him.

"Now I don't have to sleep in bed alone. Woo woo." Jenna said laughing making us all
laugh.

I walked up to Anna who was putting things away in the fridge.
I put my arms around her waist.

"Hi baby." She said turning around smiling.

"Hi." I say hugging her.

We both let go and look at each other.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said with my eyebrow up.

"I just love you." She said.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her.

"Duh everyone does." I say walking away smiling.

She mouthed "wow" and laughed.

"So what do you guys want for a dinner?" she says out loud.

"Oh no you're not cooking. We should go out." Bryce says.

We all look over at Anna with we told you so faces.

"Fine fuck it lets all get ready and meet up." Anna says laughing.

1 Hour later.

Anna was now driving to the night club that Bryce sent to her.

"Fuck me. This place is filled." She says looking for a parking spot.

"It's okay we don't have to stay for long if you don't want to babe." I say looking over at her.

"No it's okay lets try to get in. Bryce told me to just tell them that we're with him." She says.

She gets out of her side and then walks over to my side and opens the door for me.

I smile at her and thank her and we began to walk in. There were so many people and you could tell that a lot of them were drunk. After awhile of looking we finally found everyone.

"About time you guys got here!" Bryce says taking a shot.

" Yeah i'm not drinking tonight but you guys have fun!" Anna says.

"What why? come on!" Chris says dancing.

"Fine maybe a couple shots." Anna says smiling.

2 Hours Later.

I was getting more drinks for us at the bar when I felt someone touch my back. I thought it was Anna so I turned around smiling but when I saw who it was my smile disappeared.

"Hey good seeing you." Emma says smiling.

"What do you want now?" I say rolling my eyes and turning back around.

"You. You look really good tonight, Wanna get out of here?" She says.

She puts her hand on me again but then her body got pulled back.

"Put your fucking hands on my girl again and I swear to god i'll break them." I hear.

I turn around and see Anna holding her in a headlock.

"You know Gracie tried kissing me while you were on tour right?" Emma says laughing.

Anna looked at me and knew instantly that she was lying which I thank god for.

"Trust me she would rather die than kiss anyone that isn't me." Anna says.

Emma then hit Anna in her stomach with her elbow and Anna fell down holding her stomach.

"You guys are gonna regret this." Emma says in my face.

She was getting ready to walk away until Anna punched her and then things escalated.

I didn't know what to do.

"Guys please stop it!" I yelled but they kept going.

Anna got on top of her and started punching her in her face until there was blood and even then she didn't stop.

Bryce and Chris then came running over and picked her up off of her.

"Lets fucking go now!" Chris yells.

Anna grabs my hand and we all run out of the club until we reach an alleyway and we all stop and look at each other.

"What the fuck was that" Jenna says smiling out of breath.

"I feel like we're in a movie or book running away from doing gang activities." Chris says.

We all start laughing and started walking down the alley way.

"Fuck my hands hurt."Anna says.

"No shit you just beat someone up because they touched your girlfriend. But you know as you should." Olivia says winking at me.

I smile at her and then look over to Anna.

"Thank you by the way. I hope she leaves us alone now." I say.

Anna puts her arm around me and then kisses my cheek.

"And if she doesn't I have no problem punching her again." Anna says.

We all start laughing and then Chris stops walking.

"Guys." He says turning around.

"What?" We all say.

"Where the fuck are we going?" He says laughing.

"Oh fuck you're right we should probably call Joe." Anna says taking her phone out.

We then heard something fall and we all looked around and some guys came out.

"Well well look at who we have here. How much money do you think we'll get if we return them back safely?" The guy says laughing.

"Don't know. But I plan on having fun with Anna since she did this to me." Emma comes out from behind.

Then everything went black.