chapter 16

2 months later

Gracies POV-
After the incident 2 months ago. Mine and Annas relationship has gotten better and stronger. She told me everything about her past and the mafia thing with her family and I feel like its made us closer.

I was making tea when the door to our apartment opened. Yeah we moved in together.

"Hey my love what are you doing." She says coming up behind me and kissing my cheek.

"I'm making tea, do you want any?" I say getting a mug.

"No i'm okay thank you." She says hugging me from behind.

I turn around and face her to hug her back.

"I missed you i'm sorry I haven't been around a lot lately." She says in my ear quietly.

I back away and give her a kiss.

"Its okay. You released your album I know how crazy it can be with all the interviews and stuff." I say.

She smiles and hugs me again but this time tighter and I can tell that something else is bothering her so I back away and look at her.

"What's wrong you seem upset." I say.

"I was talking to Rue and the rest of my team and we ended up talking about doing another tour. They want me to go on tour again for like 5 months." She says now looking down.

"Is that something you want to do?" I say.

"I mean yeah I love touring but I don't want to leave without you. How would we make it work with me touring for 5 months?" She says.

I rub her cheek and give her a kiss.

"I can come with you if you want? I mean I don't have anything planned, i've pretty much have been free ever since tour ended. I'm sure I can find some jobs to do in the cities you perform in." I say smiling.

"Are you sure? You would really come with me?" She says smiling.

"Of course I would. As long as i'm with you i don't care where we are" I say.

She hugs me excitedly and picks me up and twirls us around.

"I love you so much " She says.

I kiss her neck and smile at her.

"I love you more." I say.

——
2 weeks later

Annas POV-

Gracie and I are both packing right now since I start tour in 2 days and have to get on a flight tomorrow morning.

"This is so stressful." I say sighing.

Gracie walks over to me and grabs my hand softly.

"Come on lets take a break and go get food." She says smiling at me.

I got up and we both put our shoes on and walked to a cafe that was nearest to us.

It wasn't too bad outside it was sunny with a little breeze. After walking about 10 minutes we got to the cafe.

"Hi welcome to our cafe what can i get you guys?" The worker said smiling at me.

We ordered our food and sat down farthest away from windows.

"She was totally trying to flirt with you." Gracie says rolling her eyes.

"I'm yours i don't care who flirts with me its not going to work." I say grabbing her hand over the table.

She smiles at me and then the worker comes to our table so she loses her smile and just looks at her.

"Here you guys go." She says smiling.

The worker was about to walk away but then she put her hand on my shoulder.

"You're Anna parker right?" she says.

I nodded and smiled and looked at Gracie who looked about ready to kill her.

"Can I have your number?" She says.

"No. I am on a date with my girlfriend as you can clearly see." I say taking her hand off of my shoulder.

"Oh her? I can take care of you better." She says.

Gracie then gets up and gets in her face.

"You should get back to work before i get to working on kicking your ass." She says.

The girl then quickly walked away and Gracie sat back down and started eating. I just looked at her with a smirk on my face.

"What? why are you looking at me like that?" She says sipping on her drink.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"maybe she should learn to respect relationships." Gracie says laughing.

I laughed with her and we continued eating and talking.

After we got done eating we walked back to our apartment and heard music inside. Gracie and I looked at eachother with confused faces. I unlocked the door and saw Bryce,Jenna,Chris,and Olivia.

I walked up to the speaker they were using and turned it off so they all turned around.

"Hey come on we were having fun!" Chris pouts.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say taking my jacket off.

"We were told that you were a bit stressed so we wanted to help you pack and get everything ready for tour." Olivia says.

I look over at Gracie who is smiling acting clueless. I look back at them and smile.

"Thank you guys. It's just gonna be hard doing tour all over again and its stressing me out." I say sitting down.

"Don't worry we'll most likely be at almost every show." Bryce says winking at Gracie.

I look at Gracie who has a look on her face of amusement.

"What? What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"If it's okay with you, I talked with Rue and she said it's okay if we all go on tour with you to keep you company." Gracie said putting her arms around my waist.

I turned around to face her with the biggest smile and hugged her.

"Yes yes yes thank god! thank you baby" I say happily.

Gracie gives me a kiss as a you're welcome.

We all packed together for the next two hours mainly because we couldn't focus and kept being stupid. I was really happy that they were gonna go on tour with me because tour can get depressing when its just you after you're done performing. More importantly I was really grateful for them and especially my Gracie for doing this for me.