chapter 4

Annas POV-

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt cold water all over me. I woke up to see Bryce and Chris standing there laughing.

"I'm gonna fuck you guys up." I said looking at them seriously.

They stopped smiling and then ran so I ran after them.

"It was Bryce not me I was just standing there I swear." Chris yelled while running.

"Okay to be fair its what you get for not telling us that you met up with Gracie." Bryce said laughing on the other side of the couch.

"What are you talking about? I haven't told anyone." I said crossing my arms.

Bryce took his phone out and showed me an instagram post.

Liked by 2,000,736 and others.
CelebritiesExposed: Singers Gracie Abrams and Anna Parker spotted outside of cafe looking nice and cozy. The cafe is where the ex couple were always spotted together. Are the pair back together? Comment down your thoughts below!

View all 20,000 comments.
———————————————————-

"Fucking paparazzi dude." I say putting my hand through my hair.

"Yeah so what happened you fucker." Bryce says.

"Let me go change since i'm all soaked and then i'll tell you guys." I said flipping them both off walked away.

After I got dressed I made my way back to the living room.

"Okay so tell us." Chris said.

"We just met up to talk thats all. She never cheated on me like I thought so it's kinda all my fault." I say sitting down.

"Its not your fault anna, you walked into something and like any other person would have, you thought the worst." Bryce said putting his arm over me.

"It just sucks because I lost months of being with her because I never once stopped to listen to her or answer her." I say.

"You were on tour going through a bad break up and you barely went on your phone which was a good thing because you were focusing on your tour." Chris said now sitting next to me as well.

"I just don't know what to do, I obviously still love her but i'm scared of messing everything up again and how do I know I won't catch her in bed again with someone else? I mean she explained that situation to me but it still hurt you know?" I say sighing.

"Look you guys are both home and now have time off. You guys met up and spoke so that was the first step and now just see where things go. I've never seen you love or care about someone the way you do with Gracie. I think now is the right time for you guys." Bryce said.

Chris nodded agreeing with Bryce.

"I'm glad I have you guys even though I don't like you half of the time." I say laughing.

"Thats what brothers are for and you're our sister so we are gonna take care of you the best that we can." Bryce said.

The rest of the morning was us hanging out and being stupid together. We played video games and Chris and Bryce even tried baking me a cake which turned out horrible since they burned it.

It was now 3pm and I decided to go to the studio to record more music.

"Wow haven't seen you here in awhile, How was tour?" Justin said.

Justin is my producer and I've been making music with him for a couple years now. He's the only one that i've ever truly clicked with and he pretty much knows everything about me from the talks and songs i've made with him.

"Tour was good for the most part. Just glad to be home and being able to make new music." I say.

We talked for a little more about tour and then we started talking about the songs I was thinking about making. For the 3 hours that I was there we wrote about 4 songs and recorded them or scrapped them but one was definitely a good song that I could see myself putting out there.

"Okay can we go through" I wanna be yours" again so I can fix my vocals in it a little bit more?" I say looking at Justin in the sound booth.

He nods and gives me a thumbs up and then the music starts.

" I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
Breathing in your dust
I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust
If you like your coffee hot
Let me be your coffee pot
You call the shots, babe
I just wanna be yours
Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Let me be your 'leccy meter
And I'll never run out
Let me be the portable heater
That you'll get cold without
I wanna be your setting lotion
Hold your hair in deep devotion (I'll be)
At least as deep as the Pacific Ocean
Now I wanna be yours
Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
I wanna be your vacuum cleaner (Wanna be yours)
Breathing in your dust (Wanna be yours)
I wanna be your Ford Cortina (Wanna be yours)
I will never rust (Wanna be yours)
I just wanna be yours (Wanna be yours)
I just wanna be yours (Wanna be yours)" I said the last words softly.

"Did it sound better this time?" I said.

"Incredible fucking incredible." He said smiling.

————————————————
2 days later.

I had just gotten back from my run and my dog rocky ran up to me and started jumping on me so I picked him up but then I heard footsteps coming from my room and another dogs bark that I knew oh too well.