chapter 26

3 months later
Annas POV-

Bryce, Chris, and I were out trying to find chairs that Gracie wants at our wedding. She wants our colors to be black and white with some red.

"Okay what about these ones? Come on they are black and white with red diamonds." Chris said.

"These are perfect!" I say glad we found chairs.

I walked up to one of the workers asking if they had more of the chairs and if they could deliver them to our venue.

Gracie and I didn't want to wait too long to get married so we decided to have our wedding in 2 months near the time I asked her to marry me. Gracie always talked about a winter wedding, she loves the idea of marrying while its snowing out and near the holidays. If i'm being honest it was something that we always both talked about which is why I asked her to marry me on christmas day.

After we were done in the store, Gracie and I were gonna meet up at this cake place to do cake testing.

It wasn't a far drive from where I was which was a good thing. I made it there in about 20 minutes due to traffic. I walked into the place and found gracie talking to one of the workers so I walked up to them and Gracie turned around smiling.

"Hi baby how was the drive here?" Gracie asked hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"It was okay just some traffic and woah are these all of the cakes we're trying?" I asked looking at the table in front of us.

Gracie nodded happily.

"Hi i'm sorry I don't mean to interrupt but it makes me happy seeing the brides that are getting married happy and together in here. We usually have stupid grooms that ruin it for the bride." the worker said.

"oh no we're both really happy and I would never ruin anything for her." I say looking at Gracie smiling.

"Great. Should we get started then?" The worker said smiling and walking to the table.

Gracie and I ate a lot of cake but none that really caught our attention. Sure some of them were good but we wanted one that really tasted amazing to the both of us.

"Oh my god try this one. It's so good!" Gracie said putting the fork up to my mouth.

My eyes widened at how good it tasted.

"that was really good babe. Do you think this is the one?" I said.

She shook her head yes and took another bite of the cake. I smiled at her as she danced eating the cake.

I got up as gracie was still eating the cake and went up to the worker. The worker was an old lady who was very short.

"Hey we picked one but could we get an extra one to take home if you have any right now? Gracie seems to have found her favorite cake." I say smiling at the worker.

"Yes of course. And it makes me happy to see such young love, I can tell you guys are meant to be. I know i'm quite old but you guys remind me of my wife and I when we were younger. I know it can be tough out in the public eye so don't let anyone ruin what you guys have." she said.

"Thank you so much. We won't, I love her a lot and no one could ever ruin that." I say.

We scheduled everything and talked a bit more and then Gracie and I walked around to a few stores that were in the area and then I walked her back to her car.

"I should have taken an uber here or something so that I could go home with you. I'm so tired." Gracie said pouting.

"I'll drive behind you my love so you feel more safe okay?" I say kissing her head.

She nodded and then hugged me and kissed me, then we both said I love you and got into our cars.

After we got home she ran out of her car and jumped into my arms.

"Seriously? You big baby." I say laughing.

"Shut up I told you I was tired and just wanted to be with you." She said.

I laughed and then tapped her leg so she knew to jump up so I could pick her up.

When we got inside we showered and then got ready for bed.

Gracie was laying down with me when she jumped up.

"You okay?" I ask concerned.

"Yes sorry it's just I got a song idea in my head." She said getting up and turning on her piano.

I got gracie a piano for our room since I know she always gets ideas at random times. One day she woke up around 4am and I heard her singing downstairs. She was trying to be quiet so I don't think she knows that I was up listening to her the whole time, anyway after that I went out and bought her a piano so she had one right in our room and didn't have to keep going downstairs.

Gracie played and sung for about 15-20 minutes so I went on my phone and listened to her in the background. I took some videos of her just to have them.

"Okay im done im sorry, I know we were laying down and getting ready for bed." she said laying back down with me.

"Stop it, I got you the piano so you could play it whenever you felt like it, plus you came back just in time babe because a photo just came up of you earlier being a big baby." I say turning the phone to her.

(Picture Anna in a whole different outfit because that is NOT her vibe

(Picture Anna in a whole different outfit because that is NOT her vibe.. LMAO)

Gracie smacked the phone out of my hand.

"Stop it thats embarrassing I hate paparazzi." She says laughing into my chest.

"It's not embarrassing, I love your sweet baby side." I say poking her arm.

She rolls her eyes and gets on top of me.

"Oh yeah? What about this side?" She said grabbing my face and kissing me deeply.

She backed away biting her lip and had her finger on my lip.

"In love with it." I said softly.

I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her closer onto me and kissed her roughly but gently.

She backed away out of breath and smiled at me.

"Show me how in love you are with it." she said.

I flipped us around making sure not to hurt her and then kissed her neck and she pulled the covers over us laughing.

A/n-

Only a couple chapters lefttt but next chapter is the wedding. WOOP WOOPPPP. make sure to vote and i hope you guys are enjoying the story:)