chapter 28

Gracies POV-

I woke up to soft kisses on my face and neck which made me smile.

"come on baby girl we're on our honey moon no time to sleep in." she said kissing against my neck.

I opened my eyes preparing for the sun to shine into my eyes but it never did. I looked over and saw that the blinds were shut.

"I closed them so you didn't have to wake up with the sun in your face. I know how much you hate that." Anna said smiling at me.

"thank you baby." I say smiling at her.

She nods and kisses my cheek.

"come downstairs I made you breakfast and then you can get ready so we can go skydiving!" She said the last thing fast and ran out.

I sighed smiling to myself.

Anna and I decided put down our biggest fears to do early in our marriage together and of course she suggested that we did skydiving first which made no sense because shes the one that put it down as a fear so it's making me think that she really just put things down that she wanted to do.

I brushed my teeth and got ready for the day and made myself downstairs to see a plate of food for me and saw anna sitting at the table.

"Why are you sitting there like you poisoned my food and are waiting for me to eat it you weirdo." I say sitting down.

"Oh because I did now eat up." She said smirking.

I flipped her off and started eating my food which made her smile even more.

After I was done eating my food we both got the things we needed and headed out. Anna drove of course especially because I was nervous.

"if you don't want to do it we don't have to." Anna said putting her hand on my thigh.

"i'm just scared." I confess.

"That's okay. Wanna go shopping?" she says smiling at me.

"You're not mad or anything?" I say.

"No babe it's okay to be scared and I would never make you do something that you don't want to do just because I want to do it." Anna said.

I faced her and squinted my eyes and smacked her shoulder.

"ow what was that for!" she whined.

"You did put it on there because you wanted to do it I knew it!" I yelled smiling.

Anna looked at me and laughed so I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

We arrived at this shopping center and it was big, Literally almost every store you could think of was there. We shopped around for about an hour or so until we decided to leave and go back to the house we were renting out.

"hey gorgeous do you want to go down to the beach and watch the sunset?" Anna said sitting next to me.

"Of course. Wanna bring some snacks too? oh and blankets because it might get a little chilly." I said looking at her.

She smiled at me and held my face gently.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked smiling.

"I just can't believe that after talking about it for so many years, we're on our honeymoon in Greece just like we always wanted." she said with tears forming into her eyes.

I pouted and got into her lap and hugged her.

"We did it baby together." I said kissing her head.

She nodded her head on my chest and then hugged me tighter.

We stayed like that for awhile, if i'm gonna be honest we both just cried and hugged each other but it wasn't because of anything bad it was because we accomplished something together that we always wanted.

We got ourselves cleaned up and got a basket filled with snacks and a blanket.

"it's really pretty here. I wouldn't mind settling down here when we're old." I said looking around.

" Say the word and i'll buy this house right now so we can have it and our children can grow up and have it too." she said smiling at me.

"already thinking of our kids huh?" I say smiling at her.

"well yeah but if you wanted to you know be pregnant and have them but if not i'm totally fine with weenie and rocky." she says stuttering.

"relax my love I was just asking. Of course I want to have kids with you." I said kissing her cheek.

"Now?" she says.

"Anna!" I say laughing.

"Okay okay." she said laughing.

We sat there and watched the sunset in each others arms and talked about the most random things.

Thats what I always loved about us. That no matter what we always found something new to talk about and we never stopped talking.

A/n-

I thought I would give you guys a cute honeymoon chapter!! i hope you enjoyed and don't forget to comment and vote:)