chapter 22

Gracies POV-
We were all getting ready for the party at our apartment. I'm already ready since I don't like being last to things or just not being ready on time so i'm doing Olivias hair.

Anna,her brothers, and Jenna are all downstairs putting drinks into the car because Anna insisted we brought our favorite drinks.

"ow you fucker you almost burned me!" Liv says wincing.

"If I almost burned you meaning I literally didn't then why are you being dramatic?" I say.

"Because I felt the hotness of it coming near me." She says.

I looked at her in the mirror with a " really " look and we both started laughing.

Anna walked in with her brothers and Jenna.

"I say we all put diamonds on our face tonight, euphoria style." Jenna says sitting down next to Olivia and I.

"Oh my god yes yes I've been dying to do that! Conan would approve we have to tell him too." Olivia says reaching for her phone.

"Can we join in?" Anna asks.

Bryce and Chris nod their heads at us agreeing with her.

"Yes! we can all do our partners make up. After we're done with ours of course." Olivia says winking at them.

We all laugh at how sassy she sounded and then continued talking about different things while the time passed.

We were getting ready to go until Liv spoke.

"Wait guys lets take a group picture first!" she yells.

We all try to move in together to fit into the picture frame.

"Bryce move over I can barely see if i'm in the picture!" Chris says.

"You're literally in it! Quit being dramatic." Bryce says back.

"Maybe if your big head wasn't in the way i'd be able to see if I was actually in it!" Chris says back.

Olivia puts her phone down and turns around at us. Me and anna laugh at the face shes making.

"Okay how about we just take a picture later then." She says putting her phone away slowly and getting in the car.

The drive to Conans was about 15 minutes. I was excited to see him and have fun with Anna, I've been working on writing new songs so i've just been stressed and I think this will help.

Annas POV-
I was sitting down on a couch waiting for Bryce and Jenna but if we're gonna be honest I don't think they're coming back any time soon. Gracie is with Olivia and Conan in the kitchen taking shots so I let her go and have fun with her friends.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" a voice says.

I look up to see a girl with blonde hair.

"Uh nope. Its a party so I can't claim the whole couch." I say putting my joint between my lips.

"cool." she says sitting down.

"Wanna dance together?" she spoke up.

I ignored her and kept smoking my joint.

She then got closer to me and put her hand on mine. As soon as she did I was gonna take it off.

Gracie came up and sat down on my lap and smashed her lips into mine. I of course kissed her back. I pulled her closer to my body so I could hold her as close as possible while our lips were connected. I slid my free hand up her shirt a little making sure not to reveal too much to anyone else.

Gracie backed away out of breath and then looked over to the girl still sitting there.

" Walk away and don't ever touch my girlfriend again. Only I can do that." She said smiling at the girl.

But it was more of a i'll kill you smile.

The girl walked away looking terrified. Gracie then took the joint out of my hand and put it in between her lips and took a few hits. She put her lips over mine and blew the smoke into my mouth.

My god shes so fucking hot.

I then blew the smoke out of my mouth and she leaned down to kiss me again.

"letting other girls touch you huh?" she said quietly near my ear and then licking it.

"no i-"

"I know. I watched the whole thing, I just like seeing how much control I have over you." She said in between her leaving kisses down my neck.

She does. She makes me crazy and theres no way of me hiding it. I am utterly and insanely in love with her, I would do anything for her.

"i love you so much." I said breathing heavily.

She smiled at me and was about to
speak back until we heard the microphone squeak as it was turning on.

"Everyone get out the party is over!" We hear.

People were groaning and mad.

I see Gracie look behind us confused so I turned my head and saw that it was Bryce. Gracie got off of me and we both stood up.

"I don't care. Go cry somewhere else and get the fuck out!" He says again.

People started heading out and we made our way to bryce.

"Yo! Whats up?"I say.

"Come with me, Gracie go to Conans guest room on the right with him and Olivia." He says turning around and walking up the stairs.

"What is going on!" Gracie says raising her voice.

"Just go and listen please." Bryce said.

"What is hap-"

"If you don't want to walk into something you can't walk yourself out of then I suggest you do as I say." Bryce says sternly.

Bryce was angry but I could see that he was worried too.

He walked upstairs and I hugged Gracie.

"He didn't mean it. He's just upset, go with Olivia and Conan I promise i'll find you once I see what this is all about." I say.

She nods and then she kisses me once we reach upstairs and then we go our separate ways.

I walked into Conans room and saw chris sitting there with a blank face of no emotion and there was blood on his hands and face.