chapter 29

Annas POV-

We came back from our honeymoon about 2 months ago, I know seems long but life has a way of going forward in the most beautiful way when you're spending it next to the love of your life.

Gracie and I have both been working on new things to put out but we also have been talking a lot.

When we came back from Greece we actually started talking about having kids so we decided that we should try but every time Gracie took a test it came back negative. The last time she took a test was 2 days ago and I can tell that it's hurting her and she thinks I can't tell but I always know with her, I mean how couldn't I?

I woke up early to get her flowers so when she came back from the studio she could come back to them. She told me she was going to Olivias after the studio for a little bit though so I understand it may be awhile.

Gracies POV-

I just got done at the studio and i'm driving to Olivias. I just felt like I needed to be out and I couldn't go back home yet.

I parked my car and made my way up to her apartment. I had a key so I just walked in.

"Liv i'm here." I yelled out taking my shoes off.

I heard foot steps coming towards me and she ran up to me a hugged me.

"Hey bitch how was being back in the studio?" she said hugging me.

"it was good very relaxing." I say.

We sat down on her couch and caught each other up to everything which was really needed since we both had been away during the same time.

We were talking when I felt the urge to throw up so I ran into her bathroom.

"Gracie! Are you okay?" she said running into the bathroom behind me.

"Shit did you just throw up? do you want me to go get you something?" she said worried.

"Do you have a pregnancy test?" I asked looking up.

Olivias eyes widened and she looked through her cabinets.

"Uh yes here I knew I had one. Chris and I had a few pregnancy scares." She says handing me it.

I thanked her but then broke down crying.

"I can't. she's gonna leave me because its gonna be negative." I said sitting down on the floor.

"Gracie what? Anna would never leave you she loves you." She said hugging me.

"If I can't have kids like she wants then she's gonna leave me and find someone that can. We've tried three times and nothing." I say sobbing into her arms.

Olivia rubbed my back while I cried whispering things like anna loves you and that everything was gonna be okay.

After I calmed myself down I wiped my tears and looked down at the pregnancy test.

"My god this is so embarrassing i'm crying because I looked at a pregnancy test." I say half laughing.

"Its not embarrassing. You're scared and thats okay. If Chris and I were trying and the tests just kept coming back negative then I would be a wreck too. No one should ever have to go through this especially not you and Anna." Olivia said.

"I'm just scared she won't want me the same if I can't give her kids." I say softly.

"If anna could pick the last person on earth to be with it would literally be you over anyone. I don't think she cares about anything in life as long as she has you by her side. I mean seriously she was perfectly okay with buying a 3 million dollar house in Greece just because you said you liked it." Olivia said laughing.

I laughed with her and then looked back down.

"Yeah I guess you're right. She keeps checking just to make sure the house is on the market just incase I tell her that I want it again." I said smiling.

"These parkers are something else. Chris literally bought me this purse that was close to 4k literally 2 hours after us leaving the mall just because I said it was cute. It's like they have money just floating around them." Olivia says.

"Oh trust me they do. Anna gave me her card once and I went to check it to make sure I didn't spend too much and let me just tell you, it didn't even make a dent into her account." I said laughing.

"we seriously need to go on a shopping spree." she said laughing.

"Anna begs me to use her card for a shopping spree but I never take it because I feel bad." I say.

"Seriously? Chris does the same shit to me!" Olivia says dying laughing. 

We laugh and then I picked up the pregnancy test.

"Are you gonna take it?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah I might as well just try right." I said looking up and taking a deep breath.

"You got this everything is gonna be okay." She said.

I nodded at her and she left the bathroom.

I peed on the stick but it said to wait a couple minutes so I just sat there scared to look at it.

After a couple more minutes I finally got the courage to look at it and my heart dropped.

I grabbed the test and ran out of the bathroom and quickly grabbed my keys and put my shoes on.

"Gracie what is it? Are you okay?" Olivia asked.

"I just need to be with Anna right now. Ill text you!" I yell running out of her apartment and out to my car.

Annas POV-

I just got back to mine and gracies house from taking the dogs on a walk.

I sat down on the couch and put something on to watch when our door opened and slowly shut.

Gracie came running into the living room saying my name so I got up and when I looked at her she had tears running down her face so I ran up to her.

"Gracie what happened what's wrong!" I said worried.

She put her hand in front of us so I looked down and my eyes widened.

"I'm pregnant." she said sobbing where she stood.

My eyes filled with tears and we looked at each other.

"You're pregnant?" I said softly.

"Yes baby i'm pregnant I am." she said crying more.

I walked closer to her and smashed our lips together and picked her up.

I backed away and we both smiled at each other.

"we're having a baby." I said softly.

"we're having a baby." she repeated.

We both hugged eachother and cried in each others arms, both happy that something we wanted finally happened. I was more happy for her because I know how hard its been for her.

A/n-

I CRIED WHILE WRITING THIS. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED.