chapter 7

Annas POV-
9:38 pm

I was playing with Rocky with my show playing in the background. I couldn't fall asleep so I came out to my living room to see if I could fall asleep out here.

I spent almost the whole day at the studio recording and writing more songs with Justin just in case Rue wasn't able to convince the record label that I needed more time.

There was a knock on my door so I got up to open it and saw gracie standing there with a cake.

"hi." She says smiling.

"Hey come in." I say moving over to the side so she can walk in.

I then close the door and lock it behind me.

"I'm sorry for coming without calling or texting I just didn't want to be alone and I missed you." She said.

"Its okay Gracie and are you okay? you seem a little upset about something."I say walking up to her.

"Can we sit down and i'll tell you?" She said looking at me.

I grabbed her hand and walked us over to my couch where rocky was sleeping and put the cake on the side table.

She then explained everything to me that happened while she was out having lunch with her friends. It pissed me off but I was more concerned about how she was feeling.

"I'm sorry she did that and said those things to you. She's a horrible person and you didn't deserve for that to happen to you." I say holding her hand.

"I just wanted you to know that I was telling the truth." She said looking down upset.

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her head up.

"hey look at me. i believe you gracie and we're okay." I say.

"Anna was your song about me?" She said.

"Are you really asking me that? Of course it was Gracie. Everything is about you but I wanted to talk to you about something." I said quietly.

Gracies POV-

I didn't know what to think about when she said that.

"okay about what." I said.

"I have an album i'm writing and some of the songs were written while I was on tour so I was obviously upset hurt broken all those things. Just when it comes out I don't want you to be mad at yourself or upset with me because of the things I was feeling." She says rubbing my hand.

"Anna its okay i promise i understand." I say smiling.

She then leans in and kisses me. I immediately kissed back and after awhile I climbed on top of her and thing's started to escalate.
————————————

"fuck. I missed you so much." Anna says gasping for air.

I smiled at her as I came up and gave her a kiss and flopped down next to her on her bed.

"come here." she says patting down on her chest.

I moved over and put my head on her chest and put my leg over her leg.

She started playing with my hair so I looked up at her and gave her a kiss.

"You okay?" I said looking at her.

"Gracie I want you to be mine again." She said looking into my eyes.

"Are you asking me or telling me." I say smiling.

"Gracie Abrams I am so in love with you. Will you please be mine again?" She said laughing.

"Hmm I don't know let me thinking." I say smiling.